Blur

T Pot

Anyone still playing this? After trading in Forza I was looking for some racing shenanigans and it was between this and NFS. I went for the cheaper option. Absolutely loving it....kicking myself for not getting it sooner as last night when I ventured online there were only 4 people on multiplayer (first group for ranks 1-10). Neck and neck with first and the finish in sight I ate two bolts and ended up last.

Add me for easy victories - gustocmf (xbox).

Anyone still playing this? After trading in Forza I was looking for some racing shenanigans and it was between this and NFS. I went for the cheaper option. Absolutely loving it....kicking myself for not getting it sooner as last night when I ventured online there were only 4 people on multiplayer (first group for ranks 1-10). Neck and neck with first and the finish in sight I ate two bolts and ended up last.

Add me for easy victories - gustocmf (xbox).

i think for your first few races they put you in driving school lobbies. go to powered up racing thats where the real action is at

• 2 weeks later...

Save me reading 116 pages...

Does anyone have any strategies for getting high fan scores? That's the only thing I struggle with. I only started playing Blur a few weeks ago (and love it) but now I'm mod-way through the game I'm really struggling to hit the high fan scores needed. I don't know what I can do. I can stay back a bit and get the score I need, but then I am almost never able to catch up to come in the top 3. Plus, the checkpoint and destruction races are even harder.

Any ideas?

well first off, you dont have to do everything first time round, ie, rings, fan challenges, etc. I usually went through a race once to beat it and do what i could then went back to do other things like the rings. or fan challenges.

Depending on the map focus on your strengths

I've been playing this again over the weekend. Got a free PS3 copy the other day, so fun times beating Legend IX guys online as a Level 6 'rookie' :)

Either way, the balanced gameplay, the unique stylish presentation, the incredible addictive fun - it just never stops! Without a doubt forever one of my favorite games out there :wub:

Anyone up for some Live action anytime soon? Karzee, Mykie, Funtime, Gobsheen, Corleth and all the others? :)

I've been playing this again over the weekend. Got a free PS3 copy the other day, so fun times beating Legend IX guys online as a Level 6 'rookie' :)

Either way, the balanced gameplay, the unique stylish presentation, the incredible addictive fun - it just never stops! Without a doubt forever one of my favorite games out there :wub:

Anyone up for some Live action anytime soon? Karzee, Mykie, Funtime, Gobsheen, Corleth and all the others? :)

Just noticed this. Yeah I have never sold my copy so would be up for it, gaming schedule looks a bit tight at mo but would let you know if you set a date.

• 3 weeks later...

Hmm, Blur is another game I kept meaning to get and never did (I blame holding out for a cheeky free copy from a friend who works worked at Bizarre on it). Are there still enough random people playing it online to be worth it now?

boom you're timezone is closer to mine now, I'll jump on Blur next time I see you online with it Mykie. Still love this game.

not really, well it depends when u work. i have quite a few aussies on my list and when its 10 am its about 7 at night here.

I'm still playing it 2 or 3 times a week so add me. Not sure how 'persistent' the leaderboards are, some of my friends scores/times have inexplicably disappeared over the months, but hopefully you should get all mine.

• 2 months later...

Man, I can't believe I neglected this when I first had it. Played some online against randoms tonight, there seemed to be about 200 online and definitely ramped up about half an hour ago. Me, Tetchy and Dalvado had a go with just 3 of us in ranked and had a right old hoot. Dunno how often I'll play it but I won't be selling it again.