SFIV 2nd Division Week 4

Moodmon

Rllmuk SF4 League 2nd Division Fixtures – Week 4

Outstanding Fixtures

Note - Nose has been having t'problems with t'internet, Uzi/Infexious is pending weekend I think.

Update - Xei has been BT'd. Hard. In the face. So currently lacks internet access till he moves in a few weeks. What I've done is given him the option of defaulting his fixtures till he gets back or as he suggested leaving the league for this season. I'll do whatever, just leaves the following question: If the worst happens, do I default ALL his fixtures or just the ones outstanding? Please let me know, as I'm no dictator. Oh no. I'm Abel.

Oh come on, that one's comedy gold as well.

Fixtures involving Xei (done for my ease of use rather than anything else)-

Moodmon – Moodmon VS. Xei - Matt Xei

Xei - Matt Xei VS. Infexious - I Infexious I

ChrisBravoTown VS. Xei - Matt Xei

Xei - Matt Xei VS. Sithlordx - Cosmickillerdyl

Matt Lav - Nose FurR2 VS. Xei - Matt Xei

Other outstanding fixtures -

Matt Lav - Nose FurR2 VS. Strawdonkey - Strawd0nkey

Matt Lav - Nose FurR2 VS. Uzi - Uzion

Hyper_P - Hyper P VS. Matt Lav - Nose FurR2

Uzi – Uzion VS. Infexious - I Infexious I Result 0-3

Round 10

Strawdonkey - Strawd0nkey VS. Uzi - Uzion Result 2-1

ChrisBravoTown VS. Infexious - I Infexious I

Hyper_P - Hyper P VS. Gozaimas - Gozaimas Result 1-2

Sithlordx – Cosmickillerdyl VS. Moodmon - Moodmon Result 2-1

Xei - Matt Xei VS. Dante Sigona - Mega Drive II

Dukesy – Dukesy VS. Hegg - Hegg Result 0-3 default

Cale - Cales Moog VS. Matt Lav - Nose FurR2 Result 2-1

Round 11

Uzi – Uzion VS. ChrisBravoTown

Strawdonkey - Strawd0nkey VS. Hyper_P - Hyper P Result 1-2

Infexious - I Infexious I VS. Sithlordx - Cosmickillerdyl Result 1-2

Gozaimas – Gozaimas VS. Xei - Matt Xei

Moodmon – Moodmon VS. Dukesy - Dukesy Result 3-0 default

Dante Sigona - Mega Drive II VS. Cale - Cales Moog Result 2-1

Hegg – Hegg VS. Matt Lav - Nose FurR2

Round 12

Hyper_P - Hyper P VS. Uzi - Uzion Result 2-1

Sithlordx – Cosmickillerdyl VS. ChrisBravoTown Result 3-0

Xei - Matt Xei VS. Strawdonkey - Strawd0nkey

Dukesy – Dukesy VS. Infexious - I Infexious I Result 0-3 default

Cale - Cales Moog VS. Gozaimas - Gozaimas

Matt Lav - Nose FurR2 VS. Moodmon - Moodmon

Hegg – Hegg VS. Dante Sigona - Mega Drive II Resullt 3-0

Week 3 results done in alphabetical order this time, as it saves me having to make yet another sheet in Excel. Hey, I'm lazy.

wk3r.jpg

And finally, and this is what you've been waiting for, table up to end of week 3...

tablewk3.jpg

I'm open to suggestions on the week 3 result table, as while it is easier for me you may want to see the form and so on. I think it might be easier for you lot to check your scores to see where the cock-up is this week. Equally, I deprive Dante of a well deserved King of the Week crown for smashing absolutely everyone he played last week. In fact, here's Dante earlier today walking around town...

King-Gyanendra_677639c.jpg

Oh yeah, he fucking loves it. Look at that face. May look bored, but it actually means that he's better than you and you know it.

Moving on to the total standings, and it's the same three from last time gunning for promotion. Well, I say gunning when we aren't even halfway yet, but you get the idea. Two unbeaten records gone now, with Guileface beating Hegg and Hegg beating Sith. If I could watch I'd be really looking forward to Infexious Vs Sith this week. Can the win streak be struck down in it's prime? King Dante has scurried up the league like an EX command dash, moving up a massive 4 places. Cale hanging onto the leaders closely followed by me. ME? YYYEEEAAAHHHHHH! If Nose wins his games in hand he'll be up there too.

As far as the bottom goes I think the best thing to say is that I've just noticed I've spelled Chris's rllmuk name wrong. Poor week for Mr Barvo but don't worry, you've only got to face 2 of the top 3 this week...

I've got some cyanide round here if you want it.

Hyper_P and Uzi!

I will be on tonight for a bit (most likely playing PSU but, y'know) and probably tomorrow night too. Either good for you two?

I'll probably have to clear some space off my friends list before you can add me by the way. I'll get on that later.

[edit] Matt Lav, just seen your message about Saturdays only in the Week 3 thread; I can do this Saturday no problem. What kind of time is good for you?

I've lost all 8 so far, so give it to me straight guys...time to sell the stick and move on to less taxing games, perhaps time to buy a DS with Nintendogs or something.

Are you lot pretty good at this game...or am I incredibly shit...which is it? <_<

Hyper_P and Uzi!

I will be on tonight for a bit (most likely playing PSU but, y'know) and probably tomorrow night too. Either good for you two?

Sorry, I was on tonight but after chasing a spider *shudders* on my landing then losing some 300BP during my 'warm up', I was in a foul mood. Will throw over an invite tomorrow evening if you're about.

I've lost all 8 so far, so give it to me straight guys...time to sell the stick and move on to less taxing games, perhaps time to buy a DS with Nintendogs or something.

Are you lot pretty good at this game...or am I incredibly shit...which is it? :)

Everyone says it, but practise, practise, practise. If BP's any indicator most people I've played here would probably be just as happy in the upper echelons of this league, instead of slumming it with us <_< . Anything in particular you're having trouble with?

Also, I would say that it's going to take a decent amount of time for the leagues to settle into a natural order. The top three players in this league would all be doing very well in the premier league, and personally, I think Infexious would be at the very top of their table. I play people from across all leagues pretty regularly so you get a feel for pecking order, and we have some very, very good players in here.

Stick with it for sure, providing at least 50% of the time you're having a totally awesome time.

I think Infexious would be at the very top of their table.

Top three for sure, having played him. Maybe higher.

You're right though, will take a few seasons for things to settle down properly.

We must get some games at some point Gozaimas, seem to remember playing you before and enjoying it immensely. :lol:

Are you lot pretty good at this game...or am I incredibly shit...which is it? :P

Just echoing what the others are saying really, but practise is the key. Having played a few pretty strong Chun's the one thing I noticed when playing you was the lack of tacking things onto the end of starter moves in a combo stylee. The amount of times Chun lands some kind of kick and then I have to effectively just wait for two or three seconds whilst she finishes off some elongated, multiple hit fucking combo... maaaaan. And you really have to press the advantage with her due to the comparative lack of damage she metes out.

Definitely get on to Shoryuken and check out a few vids, it can really open your eyes to what you can do with a character. Don't give up! :)

P.S. If anyone is ever stupid enough to throw a fireball at you when you've got ultra - stuff it straight down their throat. I learned that the hard way. ^_^

Matt Lav: is today (Saturday) the only day you're around? If so, let me know what time is good for you so we can get it done. ^_^

Goz/ Dante: I see you guys floating about on XBL fairly often so it shouldn't be too hard to catch up with you both.

Infexious vs Uzi = 3-0

Winnar: Infexious

Man, this guy should definately be in premier. The games were very enjoyable- we played about 14 Akuma vs Ryu (me) afterwards and they were fun except for one thing. I cant even blame my new gate anymore- its me, I'm reflex ultra crazy. I just let out ultras without even thinking about it- esp on wake up I facepalm myself on average once every five fights. I don't know why I can't stop doing it :). It's probably lost me a zillion matches.

Thanks for the games

WEEK 3

Match Result

Uzi - Uzion (SAGAT) vs. infexious - i Infexious i (GUILE)

1:2

0:2

0:2

Winner: Infexious

Score: 3-0

Note: Good games, you were a little itchy on that "wake-up Ultra" finger I'd say but I enjoyed our games :). Though I was annoyed at myself, I recently bought a Fightpad (just came today) and it's hard adjusting to having HK/HP on the face of the pad. I kept doing Crouching HP (which doesn't cancel into a Flashkick) when trying to punish you or doing a jump-in combo starting (and ending lol) with HP, when I meant to be pressing MP. Guess it'll just take a short while for me to adjust completely. Fun Ryu/Akuma games after aswell, you came very close to winning a few of those games.

ChrisBravoTown we have a match this week, let me know when you're available. Should be playing Sith later tonight.

Sith 2-1 Mood

I'll take anything I can get after being raped thoroughly in championship mode recently. A single win will do fine. Not that Sith had just got back from a ranking battle or anything, had probably been playing for god knows how many hours beforehand. Oh no, I'm taking all credit for that one single win.

Still lost horribly though. PSU was never this taxing >_<

In other news PLAY SOME CHUFFING GAMES YOU COCKS

WEEK 3

Match Result

sithlordx - cosmickillerdyl (RYU) vs. Infexious - i Infexious i (GUILE)

2:1

Winner: sithlordx

Score: 2-1

Note: The undefeated reign of terror is over :lol:. Played sloopy today, I didn't re-adjust successfully from all the shoto-play I've been having. Sithlord played solid also.

WEEK 3

Match Result

sithlordx - cosmickillerdyl (RYU) vs. Infexious - i Infexious i (GUILE)

Winner: sithlordx

Score: 2-1

Note: The undefeated reign of terror is over :lol:. Played sloopy today, I didn't re-adjust successfully from all the shoto-play I've been having. Sithlord played solid also.

Fuuuuck.

Seriously.

Fuuuuuuck.

Was the double post intended to show the severity of the result?

I would have put money on Infexious emulating the Invincibles this season.

Great result, Mr Lordx.

Infexious: if you fancy doing something similar for our return match, that'd be great. Don't be scared to not sleep for three or four days either. :lol: