IGNORED

Forza Motorsport 3

Vin

awesome sesh with Hoodedclaw, Devil-goh and Funtime.

In the Renault 5 gt on Maple I have never had a race like it, bumper to bumper, overtaking battles with Hoodclaw for 3 laps.

Best race in a videogame I have ever had the pleasure of being in .

breathtaking.

Both sessions we had today were awesome!

So good, Big up to everyone envolved.

I have spent all evening 'Ken Block' style in and out of the aircraft hangers at the high speed test centre!

Does anyone know where I can find a comprehensive list of what conditions are required to unlock cars please. I would hate to buy a car and then find out that if I get to a certain driver level or win a certain race I would have obtain said car for free.

http://www.rllmukforum.com/index.php?showtopic=214988

Cars are only rewarded for level-ups

This worth getting for someone with NO online and found Forza 2 sterile?

I LOVE fancy wanky cars and driving though.

No. the online stops you getting to the storefront and other than that it's just Forza 2 with better physics and more stuff. Nothing that'll fix your feeling of sterility.

Thanks again for the races earlier. Had a great battle with Pompey, at Maple Valley in the Pug 207 super 2000 things, eventually finding my way through.

I love it offline, but online is where it's at like!

I will be on early tomorrow if anyone fancies a sesh?

I might be on for a couple of hours in the morning after the MotoGP. Fancy maybe having a play in the paint shop as I've not

touched that, but could be up for a few races too.

Sorry I didn't join you earlier on when you invited us, was already in racing with Meerman, Joe and others.

Just like to say thanks to all the people I've raced with today. It's been a fantastic day, the quality of drivinghas been great and the etiquette was outstanding. Sorry to those who had to put up with me this morning as I adapted to racing real people rather than AI. I was a little too rash in races and making too many mistakes. I think by this evening I'd nailed it: if it's not a clean passing opportunity just don't take it. Winning isn't everything.

Stand out moments:

- Range Rover racing. They don't break or turn all that well but they're great fun.

- The Aussie V8s are pretty awsome pieces of machinary but do no more than feather the throttle if you're not going straight.

- Finishing Fujimi Kaido in E-Type Jags with everyone else DNF'd for not finishing within 30s (not trying to boast, but it was funny)

All in all long may the racing continue.

Does anyone know how the online rankings work? What's the scale of rankings, what's top? (probably doesn't matter just interested).

- Range Rover racing. They don't break or turn all that well but they're great fun.

:coffee: - oh they break alright. First time i'd rolled a car In F3 - beginning to think you couldn't but of all things to roll!

But yeah - some great games. Nice to branch and try other events although the stakes have been raised massively and frankly i'm shocked.

I didn't realise how many good players there were.

- Finishing Fujimi Kaido in E-Type Jags with everyone else DNF'd for not finishing within 30s (not trying to boast, but it was funny)

Oh that was funny. There was a brief silence as everyone registered the final results, then we all burst out laughing.

Another great time racing tonight.

My lessons learned were:

Bradley is shit in a Stock Car on an Oval. The Next Dale Earnhart Jnr I am not.

I cannot drift on purpose.

I can drift really well if I don't want to but am trying to keep a V8 Ford going forward

Rally Di Postino in the Peugeot is fucking mental

I was good around Road America... I am even better around Road America in manual

Audi R8's don't like Sebring

ALSO:

Can someone who is talented to me a Dr Pepper vinyl group please? Charge me 10k for it if you want a nice little earner.

awesome sesh with Hoodedclaw, Devil-goh and Funtime.

In the Renault 5 gt on Maple I have never had a race like it, bumper to bumper, overtaking battles with Hoodclaw for 3 laps.

Best race in a videogame I have ever had the pleasure of being in .

breathtaking.

That was my first forray into online racing and jeez it actually scared me. Those cars hooning it down the track was a mixture of sheer joy with serious underlying tension of knowing I would have to turn the car at somepoint.

Apologies to Devil-goh for the minor incident in the last race purely unintentional, oh and whilst of the subject of my minor scrapes I would guess an apology for launching Dave into the future with just a gentle tap on the back of his car.

Being hunted down by the pack was a mix of pleasure and fear. Deffo up for more games, doing my best to observe race driver etiquette but the random nature of my amateur skills can make me dangerous. Damage off is deffo the way forward for me in the short term.

So thanks for games, I have a few more grey hairs but it was a pleasure.

Has anyone received any car discounts - like in Forza 2, where you received 50% discount on European cars etc.

I'm holding off buying any cars until I find out! I'm pleased to see that there aren't achievements for buying ALL cars.