I was sitting going "why the hell hasn't Siavash voted for Lisa", then he said the old 'who's the bigger fool, the fool or the fool who follows' type line and it seemed fair enough.

Here's hoping it works and Karly goes. If she does this series couldn't really have went any better so far.

At no point have I looked at that lassie and thought she was nice.

Sophie doesn't have a brain in her head but she'll not be there til the end if Karly goes this week.

It's amazing the contempt and hatred that can be built up against a total non entity of a person on that show. I suppose that's what you take on when you put yourself forward though. She's a dispicable coward, Lisa. That's actually, totally what she is.

Noms for this week

Charlie: Marcus and Noirin.

Dogface: Marcus and Noirin.

Halfwit: Lisa and Karly.

Karly: Marcus and Noirin

Lisa: Noirin and Marcus

Marcus: Lisa and Karly

Noirin: Lisa and Karly

Rodrigo: Lisa and Karly

Siavash: Noirin and Karly

Karly and Noirin both received five nominations and face the public vote.

If you are going to ever bet on an eviction, I would definitely put money on Noirin

Amazing that Halfwit has not been nominated by anyone this week. Bet that he would have had at least 3 nominations if Chris hadn't been evctied last week.

Just got done watching last nights show and the completely and utter lack of awareness on Lisa's part really is shocking. I'm more than willing to believe that with the lack of daytime live feed, they have edited things to look a certain way, but Lisa really is a gobshite, although I do love the way she has tried to change history to make out that the other group have alienated them, Sophie is an absolute shit stirring muppet, and Charlie just might make it into Mensa yet.

Noirin crying though, the only thing that popped into my head watching that was Cartman licking the tears of unfathomable sadness off Svott Tenorman's face. At least she knows that she has well and truly buggered herself .

LOL love the looks on their faces when Freddie pointed out that Craig had been nominated the most out of BB1 and then went on to win because it really doesn't matter what the people in the house think because it's the public that ultimately decide.

LOL love the looks on their faces when Freddie pointed out that Craig had been nominated the most out of BB1 and then went on to win because it really doesn't matter what the people in the house think because it's the public that ultimately decide.

Now with video

I wonder if Dean from BB2 will go in, I always liked him....

Probably not. :blush:

Hooray!

The disappointment of Rodrigo after his rubbish task was hilarious. "I'm just in shock." :(

PS Get Karly tae fuck "You're just so chilled and funny, Freddie." Fuuuuuuuuck me

I found that highlight really difficult to watch, was a bit over the top for halfwit to do that.

It isn't what Freddie says though, the significant thing about the clip is what they do after he's spoken and went away ie - they do and say NOTHING! They sit like quiet little cowards. Would they have a week ago? I think not!

Yeah, you all saw it - I used the word SIGNIFICANT.

In the Big Brother thread - SIGNIFICANT!

I found that highlight really difficult to watch, was a bit over the top for halfwit to do that.

Considering the way that they treated him before they heard the audience say AWWWW when George Lamb said his name on BBLB, I'd say he was remarkably restrained.

That Marcus is a fuckwit, isn't he? He's really harassing that poor Noirin and not in a good way.

Yeah he does wander into territory that makes him look bad. She appears to just like space which isn't an unreasonable or difficult to process request.

The conversations between boxes tonight was well amusing. And the pure desperate panic dripping off Lisa and Karly is glorious. Pair of wankers they are "I couldn't give a fuck" etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc

Losers.