yeah its all gone shit. they all just piss me off now.

bee is quite happy being negative all the time, she's really fucking me off the way she bailed to the other side.

It will be boring as fuck if Marcus or Freddie go though. I bet in the past fortnight, they have had the best ratings probably since BB7

The jail doesn't seem to be any punishment at, all the housemates sit outside in the garden anyway.

I really wish they'd give all the housemates not in jail lots of nice treats and stuff, i'd love to have seen Marcus's Dave Gorman impersonating face miss out on ice creams

Bea is one of the most irritating people in the world, and I'd know, I've met everyone. I loved when Freddie called her number on speaking about him behind his back. I didn't like it when she squoze him and he retracted it. The idiot.

bee looked like a smacked arse with a startled chipmunk hanging out of it for the whole of last nights episode. they were being stupid 'rebelling' against nothing but she was also being pretty hypocritical about the whole freddie being negative thing.

After Sunday's stupidity, Marcus and Freddie must be hot favourites. I know that Siavash was also involved, but he was more laid back in his approach towards the rebellion. Freddie was acting like a complete twat, and Rodrigo was spot on with his "you've changed" comment.

After Sunday's stupidity, Marcus and Freddie must be hot favourites. I know that Siavash was also involved, but he was more laid back in his approach towards the rebellion. Freddie was acting like a complete twat, and Rodrigo was spot on with his "you've changed" comment.

Kinda, but dont you think they've just stopped caring as much? I think it's funny to watch the Lisa camp run around getting worked up about shit, while the 3 musketeers just really dont give a shit.

what the hell is wrong with bee? she's just suddenly started doing the whole 'i dont want to talk to you' thing to freddie and randomly attacking him, that lisa and kris started doing before.

lisa is still trying to act like she's the victim in the divide when she created it in the first place because they just randomly didnt like freddie purely because of the way he talks.

Im not usually one for advocating violence, but I understand some people active in this thread live in and around Bristol.

If any of you are driving along see Bea crossing the road after she has been evicted from the house, well, I think you know what to do. :)

This is Bea and Halfwit at the minute.

Bea has made her point, and she just keeps hitting Halfwit with it again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again. And again, and again, and again.

Im aware of how reality TV is edited, and they compress several hours into a matter of minutes, but she really is coming across as a total bitch at the moment. She is just constantly sticking the boot into somebody she knows she has power over. Its probably because she is bored, but it really does make her look horrible.