SFIV 2nd Division Week 8

Michael J Glocks

Gozaimas (Ken) Vs. Hyper P (Sakura)

0-2

0-2

2-0

Winner: Hyper P

Gotta say that double Ultra finish for the third match cracked me up. That smug look on Ken's face before the final uppercut always erks me! :lol:

Ah tits, haven't been around much this week. I'll be free most of today, and Tuesday evening if Chris or Sith are around. Also next week has only TWO fixtures so there should be a decent oppotunity to get all the outstanding games out the way.

Well as long as you post in bold, eh donk?

EH DONK

Massive apologies to Hegg- he's messaged me a few times for a game but either I wasn't there (360 was on dash downloading something) or my brother was on. I should be on in a couple of hours if anyone is gonna be arouond

Super close games there Sith, amazing. There was an ultra near the end there that I was sure should have connected, ho hum.

Matt Lav - what just happened? You hosted, I won 2 matches and then you dropped out. I hosted (thinking that you'd conceded the first game) and you beat me once and then left again! I'm confused.

Only just read this post, but I wasn't available today. Or tomorrow, probably. Wednesday night OK? I'm thinking between 7-8pm.

Wednesday night is out, I'm afraid. CL final and all that. No chance of tonight?

Matt Lav - what just happened? You hosted, I won 2 matches and then you dropped out. I hosted (thinking that you'd conceded the first game) and you beat me once and then left again! I'm confused.

I've just spoken to him and he's told me his internet went down and isn't back up yet. He said after the second game he got the 'connection to opponent has been lost' message, so without thinking he just invited you. After that last game his connection went down.

Really sorry I couldn't play the last few days...bank holiday weekends are usually a drunken haze for me.

It says on the results for week 7 that I have won 1 game...I didn't win any. Am I missing something?

MattLav/Dante: either of you chaps around tonight between 6.30 and 7.30? Pretty much all the time I have today. Or Friday at the same time?

I'm away all weekend so won't be on again till Monday which is well after the deadline...

Cale 1 - Dante 2

I was so annoyed during that second match that Mrs Moog stomped off muttering dark things at me. Dante played a blinder though - mad props to him. Once again I'm sat here thinking of all the things I should've done. Stupid Street Fighter. :)

Cheers for the games afterwards, chap. Oh, and this just in: Seth's a pain in the cock.