Halo: Reach

Kryptonian

The original Xbox DLC page was 50Hz only I think? Or it didn't work over VGA.

Yeah, at the time I only had a VGA lead. I'm not even sure it works through a HDMI/component lead on a non 50Hz set, it's an ancient system through which the update pages for the map downloads run.

The Rat faced cunt double backed upon neg feedback threat and confirmed he does not have stock at all and it's estimated any order would be despatched Friday earliest!!! Refund GET and i'm sticking with my original order elsewhere.

Hope nobody else plumped for this fleabay slag faced fuck!!

Good games Jon and co! We were gonna head back into matchmaking or join up for customs or whatever but then I realised what the time was and thought better of it. Might be on again before Reach is out. And God almighty I think I need to keep up with the Halo, it punishes you so much when you take a break.

And I've decided I'm going to pester Asda and Tesco tomorrow, see if I can get lucky.

Haha, yeah that was some good shit. Best games we played all night. We really should hook up some more when Reach comes out. I was made up when I spotted all your names in the list. Then you got revenge in the second game. Bastards!

Haha, yeah that was some good shit. Best games we played all night. We really should hook up some more when Reach comes out. I was made up when I spotted all your names in the list. Then you got revenge in the second game. Bastards!

Yeah, those were the first decent games all night. And probably the first without quitters too.

And yes, some nice Reach customs wouldn't go amiss!

The Rat faced cunt double backed upon neg feedback threat and confirmed he does not have stock at all and it's estimated any order would be despatched Friday earliest!!! Refund GET and i'm sticking with my original order elsewhere.

Hope nobody else plumped for this fleabay slag faced fuck!!

Just leave him negative feedback once you're refunded anyway. Chancing arsehole.

I wonder if shop to will post them this weekend? I am away with work from next Wednesday until Friday and out next weekend :angry:

Anyone heard anything from them about shipping at all?

Just had this email from them

Dear Valued Customer and Halo Fan!

Due to the enormous demand for Halo Reach, we will this Friday 10/09 attempt to charge your card for this item. This will allow us time to prepare your item for dispatch and also allow time for you to amend your card details should there be any problems when we attempt to take payment.

Please note that while Friday we will be charging your card the game will not be dispatched for Saturday delivery. Your pre-order will be dispatched in time for delivery by the Tuesday release date.

If when we try to charge your card payment fails we will automatically attempt a second time later in the day and finally for a third time the day after. While this is shorter than the usual 24 hour processing period we have for pre-orders we want to give every opportunity for your game to be dispatched on time. If your card fails three times your pre-order will be cancelled but the game will be available to buy as "In Stock" on the website at this time should you still wish to purchase.

P.S. although you will receive a dispatch note on Friday, as stated above, the item will be delivered in time for release