Halo: Reach

Kryptonian

From the Rank Cap story (http://www.bungie.net/News/content.aspx?type=topnews&cid=29582):

To help get you suited up into some hot new gear, we’re introducing huge Credit Jackpots for players who routinely finish their games. Because we love you and we want you to have nice things.

I think most peple 'routinely' finish games, don't they?

They really, really need to get to work on the other side of things and put in some harsh punishments on quitters.

From the Rank Cap story (http://www.bungie.net/News/content.aspx?type=topnews&cid=29582):

I think most peple 'routinely' finish games, don't they?

They really, really need to get to work on the other side of things and put in some harsh punishments on quitters.

Aaah that would explain the massive credit boost I got last night without explanation, I haven't quit a game yet.

I make an ok amount offline, my commendations are really high, 50% on last check. I'd like to know that they dont go into the ether.

1000, u sure? I thought i'd earned above that before..no wonder it stopped adding stuff for my kills.

I've ended up going back to sprint and armour lock, its hilarious when people dont realise about the EMP. Keep refining my tactics daily. Like I used to go for dead accurate headshots with the DMR, now im ignoring the bloom and hitting the quick body shots, then one accurate one to the head. Its winning most DMR battles as everyone likes to stay focussed on the head.

Had an amazing game there of team slayer, as usual someone from my team quit right at the start leaving us 3 to 4. Thought we were going to get demolished, but instead i ended up getting one of my best ever rounds including sniper, sword and killing sprees, to win to the game, and possibly my best ever KDR of like 24 - 8 :lol:

Second game, we stuck together and played the same team again, someone else quit off my team, so were down 3 - 4 again, we went on to beat them even harder with a final score of 50 - 30

my face

OUTcd.png

Don't think I've ever seen anyone with Kat's arm.

Anyway, quick question about the campaign: Those dinosaur things in the middle of the nighttime level. What are they all about? They seem really odd and out of place. Just those two big things in that one place and no other sight of them. If Bungie were going to really include indigeneous animals, they should have really gone to town, rather than stick a couple of big things in a really odd place and some ostriches near the beginning.

Anyway, this is me with a rocket launcher. Up close is my friend on the end of said rocket launcher's rocket.

post-1385-011315200 1288863124_thumb.jpg