Halo: Reach

Kryptonian

I haven't tried Cortana's voice, but DOT's is quite entertaining.

It's all about MC and his ice cold tone :)

I can't get on Matchmaking tonight, I have to work. Sunday evening though, almost certainly. I'd like to try some Invasion if everyone else playing was up for it. I've only played a dozen or so games of it I think.

What's the deal with assholes joining team games and leaving the controller, exactly? If they're trying to sponge credits off 'game complete' bonuses, couldn't they piss off into rumble pit or something instead?

I've heard of people doing it in Firefight Matchmaking to get the 'complete a game without dying' Daily Challenge whenever it rolls around (which is bad enough), but doing it in Multiplayer Matchmaking? Wankers.

I imagine I'll be on for the night from about 1900. Hopefully a couple I guys I play with regularly will be on anyway, but who here's up for some games?

I've heard of people doing it in Firefight Matchmaking to get the 'complete a game without dying' Daily Challenge whenever it rolls around (which is bad enough), but doing it in Multiplayer Matchmaking? Wankers.

I imagine I'll be on for the night from about 1900. Hopefully a couple I guys I play with regularly will be on anyway, but who here's up for some games?

I've been playng quite a bit of firefight matchmaking recently and there seems to be a huge amount of people who are just idling for the game complete bonuses. If I get a game with two or three others more often than not one of them will just be sitting in the spawn point for the whole game. I usually lead some covenant into where they are to make sure they die a few times. :twisted:

I played three games earlier and each time I got matched with just one other person. That in itself is not too much of a problem except every bloody time, the other person was AFKing and then quit after a few minutes. Why? I really like the credit system but the way it is making others play is really ruining firefight matchmaking right now.

Had my first experience of a team mate smashing up my tank on team slayer. I spawned right next to it, with sprint, so it was clearly mine. The dick then jumped on and slowly smashed it up, so I reversed into the sea and took it down. He was insanely highly ranked too, like 2nd level brigadier, and a complete nob :hmm:

I spent the next 15 mins taking his shield off and smashing every vehicle he touched. Why do these people do this?

Lowering yourself to his level by taking his shields off for the rest of the match doesn't make you a great asset for the rest of the team either though.

Why didn't you just get on with the game, instead of acting as childish as the tank smasher?

Sometimes you wait ages to get a go of the tank on 8v8, then you finally do and some nobhead spits his dummy. I think he deserved it, to be honest.

Yeah, but if you continue it you're just becoming part of the problem yourself. Just play the game and don't get sucked into ruining the game with the rest of the nobs.

It was a one off really, by the time everyone saw him fucking up my tank, 2 had quit, the next one did when he lost his banshee, it was a shambles.

Some of my favourite moments come from the unspoken camaraderie of helping each other out, even without headsets. I wont be joining him permanently.

Had my first experience of a team mate smashing up my tank on team slayer. I spawned right next to it, with sprint, so it was clearly mine. The dick then jumped on and slowly smashed it up, so I reversed into the sea and took it down. He was insanely highly ranked too, like 2nd level brigadier, and a complete nob :hmm:

I spent the next 15 mins taking his shield off and smashing every vehicle he touched. Why do these people do this?

I'm with you on that. Fuck him.

I had a similar experience where I got in a Wraith and these 2 dicks on my team kept plasma pistolling it so I couldn't move. I wasn't going to get out though so I held down boost as soon as it wore off and ran the 2 fuckers over. They tried it again later on to someone else on the team but the other guy just mortared the shit out of them.

By the way, how's everyone's Network Status looking? My upstream Bandwidth is currently at 'Warning' which I'm tempted to blame for some shootouts going in favour of people I've clearly got the jump on.

Again, I kind of suck at multi - but not so badly that Multiple headshots with a DMR should end up with me being killed by someone who's turning around with one.

And yeah, I'm on Angel's side against that asshole. Assuming that it wasn't some really close match up, Angel might be continuing the problem a little but when some prick's going around vandalising your own equipment the game's already messed up. I'd rather he had a shit experience from that point onwards.

By the way, how's everyone's Network Status looking? My upstream Bandwidth is currently at 'Warning' which I'm tempted to blame for some shootouts going in favour of people I've clearly got the jump on.

Again, I kind of suck at multi - but not so badly that Multiple headshots with a DMR should end up with me being killed by someone who's turning around with one.

And yeah, I'm on Angel's side against that asshole. Assuming that it wasn't some really close match up, Angel might be continuing the problem a little but when some prick's going around vandalising your own equipment the game's already messed up. I'd rather he had a shit experience from that point onwards.

'Warning' is just thanks to shit uploads in the UK generally. I get about 1.1mbps upload, and while I get the 'Warning', I don't see any lag issues (or if I do, it's very, very rarely).

Finally pulled their finger out i see and offered something decent, after last weeks lousy "win 50 games" for 5000 cR. That 16,000 will do nicely.

Woah. Getting right on that. When does that weekly challenge expire?

How long's your lunch hour?

Not bad. But I still want me a small symmetrical map like The Pit or Narrows or Guardian. Invasion needs new maps but we also need some tight little maps to pwn nubs in ^_^

youtube for ease

Ah, good. That saves heading to that mess of a site. A quick search on YouTube earlier didn't show them.