IGNORED

Final Fantasy XIV: Online First post updated with lots of info. Join Moogle!

Mace Masterson

On 08/11/2021 at 23:58, Pungee said:

I’d also be up for trying tanking through some dungeons together if people have some other jobs they’d like to try. Maybe a first time healer and a couple of others looking to skip the queues with DPS jobs. All in a safe space where we can forgive each other’s new role/job cock ups. 

Was saying to fraggle in the party chat log earlier that I really liked this suggestion and would be up for getting involved. Really need to dabble in more classes, I still feel I’m only scratching the surface of the game. Would love to try being a healer, but many party members would die if my tanking is anything to go by 🙈

Sounded like fraggle was already pushing max levels in most classes, so dunno if he’d be getting involved in the activity you suggest @Pungeebut please bear me in mind if it’s something you end up wanting to do 👍🏻 

Also up for just random dailies and duties with folks, doesn’t necessarily have to be part of some big levelling plan. I was surprised how much I enjoyed just going over some earlier dungeons again there with a forumite this time. Hopefully join up with more of you for more of the same soon.

Managed to sort an invite to Albionjr last night, couldn’t find Fraggles event in part finder though. I’m on PS5 but don’t think that should make a difference?

Anyway, keen to group up with you folks for anything really. I have a couple of tank classes levelled and would like to get some experience tanking in dungeons/raids without everyone shouting “go faster!” “Pull more!”

I'm not confident or currently have gone capacity for Ex or Savage but wouldn't mind tagging along for roulettes from time to time, I'm already in the Linkshell (Reii Tali), itll be a hit and miss as to if and when I do tag along with how things are at home and my mood

Shadowbringers has finally made me ‘disable normal battle music.’ 

I’ve always tried to dodge aggro-ing enemies in the field so’s not to disrupt the earlier expansions’ lovely BGM, but was happy enough settling for the odd interruption. The Sb battle music however is fucking atrocious. I despise it. Fucking Red Hot Chilli Peppers standard. Especially jarring since the ambient BGM is otherwise gorgeous.

1 hour ago, Calashnikov said:

Shadowbringers has finally made me ‘disable normal battle music.’ 

I’ve always tried to dodge aggro-ing enemies in the field so’s not to disrupt the earlier expansions’ lovely BGM, but was happy enough settling for the odd interruption. The Sb battle music however is fucking atrocious. I despise it. Fucking Red Hot Chilli Peppers standard. Especially jarring since the ambient BGM is otherwise gorgeous.

Oh my god, yes. If I could pos this 10 times I would. I found this so jarring moving into Shadowbringers. Especially how the music starts (which is the bit you hear most often when out and about), it's truly terrible after the previous battle themes. 

Doing the what I think is the final part of the MSQ of ShB. This is poor showing.

Spoiler

Boring semi boss after semi boss where you control one of your boring team members. Now play as a class you’ve probably never played before. Heck you probably do not even know if you’re dps or healer.

And it keeps going.

33 minutes ago, fragglerock said:

Ban request plz!

It’s the worst part of the game. How Thancred is still a thing boggles my mind. Alpninaut and Alley-oop are cardboard. The only decent one is the feisty woman.

I can barely remember anyones name after hundreds of hours 😪