IGNORED

RPL Rovers

troy i know its only practise, but lets try practising not sliding :), its no fun playing with 10 men, even in practise.

I got sent off on the 90th minute mark! :doh:

I was referring to our other game, when someone left SHOCKINGLY :blah:, so Jamin purposely got sent off so he could take the any player. We won 3-2 with a last minute goallacio from hat-trick man Adriano.

Also I can't make it tonight guys, I promised people I would do things out of the house that don't involve either work or the gym. This film had better be good!

Good stuff enjoyed the banter with Jamin and Super, and there was some awesome passing moves too :excl:

My internet has been cut off (long story) should have it back on by tomorrow, but it is entirely dependent on being paid today. Will let you know tomorrow if I can make the matches.

I think these 3 cup matches will be good practice for the Strikers - i.e. Kaka up front/Adriano/etc. It's quite hard to tell when playing 3 against 3 randoms, they weren't that great defensively...

Hope you can make it Brad!

Enjoyed last night guys, good banter and some nice passing moves :)

Agreed though playing v. randoms isn't really great, but at least it showed Adriano is definitely worth a try upfront!

So do we have enough people for practice tonight, or shall we leave it and just all try and get on earlier on Thursday?

Agreed though playing v. randoms isn't really great, but at least it showed Adriano is definitely worth a try upfront!

So do we have enough people for practice tonight, or shall we leave it and just all try and get on earlier on Thursday?

Well I'm rarely in until 8/9 except one day a week, so I hardly get on earlier. I'll need to eat around 9-930, so I might make 930, yet prolly be 10 for me. Curse the gym! :P

We shall see.

I think we've got the advantage of most of us having played together before and the new additions will certainly add some extra dimension. With the same back FIVE things should work out fine, we just need the front lads to have good ball retention and keep the passing moves flowing :lol:

usually we have a decent number online, with me you and supercat theres definatly enough for the games, and gambit is usually on but without brad and disciple there not gonna be that many, so if people would rather turn up on thursday thats fine.

P.S. wed night praccy starts at 10pm every week

It's great that we've got all these silky attackers and then also Adriano as a battering ram! Fantastic options, Brazil :)

Coo,l, looks like we'll have 9/10 for tonight then, as Joffy is on holiday. Who's going to take the any guv?

I'll be on as soon as I can later, hopefully for some practice beforehand, but I am currently in a hotel bar in Birmingham, so who knows where I'll be at 9pm!