rllmuk
Calashnikov

This is Hip-Hop.

Is anyone listening to this? From the cover, it looks completely awful. 

Its absolutely brilliant :blink:

Bobby J is a great rhymer and the beats are brilliant as well. For a taster, listen to the track Walter White, which is pure fire.

bobby j.jpg

Fucking love the 80’s-ness of this beat:

Boldy got a new EP produced by Alchemist coming very soon. The Cool Kids are gonna be on it, remember them?!

New Sean P/Lil Fame album is out. Also I missed this from earlier in the year (I think):

A quick reminder no.2 in case you missed quick reminder no.1  - the annual RLLMUK music poll is now pinned at the top of the music forum - it's open until 31 December, and it would be brilliant to have your votes! You don’t have to have 10 albums - your vote counts, even if you have just one album you’ve liked this year :)

https://www.rllmukforum.com/index.php?/topic/313514-rllmuks-favourite-albums-of-2019-list-thread-open-until-31-december/

New Rugged Man! Hopefully this is something good in an otherwise really fucking shitty start to this decade.

Just now, Shoes said:

This is amazing.

Black Milk doesn’t make enough beats for other rappers these days.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Shoes said:

This is amazing.

Get dat album that track is from. Fucking end to end banger.

A bit predictable and average compared to RA's usual standards or is that just me? Not feeling the beat, was expecting more of a banger for a debut track and he has rapped a lot better about being a loser on various tracks before. Parent life getting to him? :lol:

• Upvote 1

I really liked the beat. When I saw stills from the video when it was upcoming I had visions of it being one of those big cartoony bangers that have too much going on in the beat, that he seems to have a bit of a weakness for. Relieved to hear it’s some relatively chilled flutey boom-bap head nodder instead.