Pinch salt

Pepper to taste

1 cup water

1/2 tsp finely chopped rosemary

3 Tbsp olive oil

Mix dry ings.

Add water (make sure no lumps).

Leave for half an hour.

During that time, put cookie cutters on baking parchment on baking tray in preheated oven with a bit of olive oil drizzled in them (or if you're boring you could do a thinner layer in a round tin or skillet).

Pour batter into cookie cutters (a bit may dribble out around them but that's OK, it will cook all crispy and tasty.

When firm on top, add topping (see below).

When topping cooked, remove cutters from oven, leave to cool, then push out pizzas.

[Consume extra batter around cutters at this stage.]

Put pizzas back in without cutters so the sides cook.

Pizza topping:

Tomatoes

Basil

Oregano/marjoram

Salt/veg stock powder

Olive oil

Finely chop tomatoes.

Fry and then cook down till pulpy.

Add herbs etc.

Leave on hob (ring turned off) till ready to put on pizzas.

Eat with roast potatoes.

post-8875-1262282678_thumb.jpg

Baozi

1 cup warm water

3 Tbsp sugar

2 1/4 tsp dry yeast

3-1/4 cups flour (usually wheat, but I used half-and-half maize and white rice flour, with a bit of amaranth flour and 2 tsp xanthan gum)

3 Tbsp olive oil

1/4 tsp salt

1 1/2 tsp baking powder

Filled with: TVP, scrambled tofu (including black salt to make it more eggy), veg stock powder, pepper, soy sauce, ginger, rice vinegar.

Leave dough to rise for 1 hour or more.

Make into 10 balls.

Roll balls into circles.

Add filling.

Fold up circles and pinch dough closed.

Steam 25 min (on top of greaseproof paper to prevent sticking).

post-8875-1262377993_thumb.jpg

Roast beef from a couple of weeks' ago that was on the camera before

IMGP0121.jpg

Duck, creamed cabbage & fondant potatoes cooked for my parents a couple of days ago

IMGP0351.jpg

With red wine and forests fruits sauce...

IMGP0353.jpg

Chicken casserole tonight

IMGP0362.jpg

With green beans and garlic saute potatoes

IMGP0364.jpg

Dessert : )

IMGP0366.jpg

Is it me or does photobucket make these look awful? What's better for hosting pics?

Is it me or does photobucket make these look awful? What's better for hosting pics?

Epic food!

I use picasa web for hosting pics, because you can upload them straight from the picasa app. Don't know what effect it has on the quality, but you can upload and share it at the original filesize.

Basil-stuffed Chicken Breasts

A couple of chicken boobs, stuffed with cheddar and basil and wrapped in parma ham on a bed of salad leaves with olive oil and the juice of half a lemon.

Turned out to be a wee bit too much lemon though! Other than that, rather scrummy <_<

photogom.jpg

Had it with garlic bread, but that was out of the co-op reduced section, so not quite what this thread's about I think!

Had suki-yaki the other night. Lovely stuff.

Thin sliced Beef, tofu, leek, Chinese cabbage, shrooms, jelly noodles, chrysanthemum leaves.

Cooked in sugar, soy, sake and a touch of water and dipped into raw egg before eating.

Was a little hesitant about the raw egg part first time I tried it, but it tastes so good you soon put that to the back of your mind.

post-967-1262673109_thumb.jpg

Saved the liquid and dregs of the pot for the next day, and cooked some udon noodles in it.

I really love this one pot style cooking. Would never of even crossed my mind to buy one of these electric table top cookers when I was in UK, but it's a really great way of eating with others and there is so much you can do with them.

Angryh's pie looks amazing. I love pie.

Here's yesterday's dinner: lamb shank baked in foil with herby butter; some veg and wine... the butter and wine melt into the veg to make an amazing guey mess. The recipe is the one linked in the lamb shank thread. The photo doesn't do it justice; this was superb.

6t095y.jpg

And here's brekkie from the other day. My inlaws clearly know what a pig I am, and for Christmas bought me a load of sausages and black pudding from this really good mail order butchers... so, so nice.

2z6e6ax.jpg