Trials HD (XBLA)

Majora

I too did King of the Hill last night thanks to Blu3Flame's diagram, thanks again.

I managed to complete the whole level in the same go but I was into my last minute and had 460 faults! More practice needed I think but that bunny hop method Blu3Flame mentioned is now crucial. I don't remember using it before KotH and I don't think I've seen it in a tutorial but it does seem essential.

I played this for around two hours yesterday evening and after about the hundredth re-start on 'king of the hill' I became aware that I was tensing up my back and jaw as I play it.

Woke up this morning with a nagging pain between my shoulder blades. :lol: What a bloody ridiculous gaming injury.

Fantastic - the best of the user created levels should be gathered together in a pack and given as free DLC

Don't see how it can happen, it is friend sharing, so not sure the developers would have access to it.

As with a point above, I am sure they could do add-on to the Editor. Use a title update to allow the new bits to be played by anyone, but only those that get the DLC can use it in the editor.

This game has just given me awful bloody hand cramp. RIGHT TRIGGER! RIGHT TRIGGER!

They should pack it with an RSI warning, seriously.

On the up side got a couple of plats and am beating times (on easy tracks, lol) set down my Kerraig, Brad, etc :)

Just sent you a friend request Disciple, for a lil bit more leaderboard competition.

Even more impressed with your 2 fault Inferno run now I've seen the replay Pikkewyn. They were 2 shitty little screw ups and you cleared the hardest bits no trouble.

I shall have to try to improve my time/faults there.

Just sent you a friend request Disciple, for a lil bit more leaderboard competition.

Even more impressed with your 2 fault Inferno run now I've seen the replay Pikkewyn. They were 2 shitty little screw ups and you cleared the hardest bits no trouble.

I shall have to try to improve my time/faults there.

Heh I'll go on and accept you - be warned I'm crap on all except the lower tracks atm...and my hand is still cramped from fifa 10/9/trials HD from last night so I've got to give it a rest today :)

Yeah, I spotted it posted up yesterday I think on the official Trials forum. Forgot to mention it here though.

I figured it out a while back, on Jolly Jumper is it, with the bowling pins achievement. When I was trying to work out where to bail from to get down there I used to keep hold of the Y button after bailing and if I hit that little platform in the middle he'd grab on to it. Haven't tried to be any more adventurous with it since then though.