Trials HD (XBLA)

Majora

Don't exactly know my tally off hand but I do know I have golded every track bar 3 Extreme ones, which I have silvered, with about 5 platinums. The only bronze medal I have is the Ultimate Endurance tournament, with the rest of the tournaments at least silvered.

But so much keeps you coming back, whether its getting a platinum or topping your friends list, you always want more!

Hehe, it's not too often a game comes along what I like and I'm good at and I seem to be not too bad at this, so I've got to take advantage while I can.

If I get chance I'll try improving my Container Rush time for you today maybe :(

Though I'm going to try avoiding playing it too much today actually. None of my other games are getting a look in at the moment.

I do want to get Classic (I think it is) platinum'd though.

A few of your times are quite impressive, but I must resist going after them just yet.

Right, Meatybollocks :doh:

I can get about 0.8 faster than you all the way to the final climb (the slightly broken bit and the bit before the end). How the hell do you do them so efficiently? I always end up about 0.2/0.3 slower than my currently set time, despite the headstart.

Err...I just nail it as soon as I touch down from the big drop, leaning forwards up the first ramp and the little split section, then try to transition smoothly onto the little horizontal section, with the checkpoint and lean back then as I'm on that section, then as I go off up the ramp move forwards and jump up that last little bit to the finish section.

EDIT : Sorry if that's not particularly descriptive. I'm not especially good at trying to describe stuff like that.

Just knocked another second almost off my time there. Now 10th on the world leaderboard :angry:

Saw the pins earlier, just spent half an hour trying to get a strike - got it :(

Oh God, half an hour? I spent a drunken evening playing this with a mate last night and it must have taken about 3 hours to get a strike. We went absolutely mental when I got it. :blah:

Oh God, half an hour? I spent a drunken evening playing this with a mate last night and it must have taken about 3 hours to get a strike. We went absolutely mental when I got it. :lol:

You can just grab one of them and shuffle about for a bit, and get it on the third try, like I did :blah:.

And I'm gold in everything but Goin' Up and Inferno II. I can do the former with the allowed minumum faults, but the 4 minute time limit's a killer. I also think that ramp with the crate is the most inconsistent stunt in the game. I'm to scared to even attempt Silver on Inferno II :(.

Seems I've been dropped already? :blah:

Just platinum'd Concrete Dreams this aft. Will try for Technique next I thinks.

Apologies, needed to make a bit of space for some guys from my usual forum haunt (Edge). Was awesome fun trying to beat your nigh on impossible times though :(

And cheers for the advice earlier mate.

So Meatball, when are you jumping back into the Extreme levels? Don't you think you've had enough of the baby difficulties for now? Time to come play with the big boys again. :P

Just a little longer, hopefully, and I'll move back up to try and catch you up. I hope you've not improved your times too much while I've been concentrating on Hard?

Apologies, needed to make a bit of space for some guys from my usual forum haunt (Edge). Was awesome fun trying to beat your nigh on impossible times though :D

And cheers for the advice earlier mate.

Cool. Was a fun little battle while it lasted :wub:

Meatball's times are just rude :P

Aww :(