Trials HD (XBLA)

Majora

I've now gotten golds all the way upto extreme, I'm currently debating whether to embark on doing those as well, is it one of those things where once you get into it it isn't as bad as you feared, or will it just kill me for months and I should just drop it and go play MW2?

I really hope they do more leaderboards and integration with the user created levels...

I just keep on tinkering with mine and I think it's about as good as I'll get unless I hugely change it in anyway but it's a shame I can't just upload it to a general server or something for everyone to have a go...

Maybe I should film it and put it on youtube or summat...

More tracks around the hard level would be brilliant. I've almost golded all of hard, and have a few replay worthy times and certainly it's exactly around the challenge level I like, because (koth excepted) I feel that I can realistically 0 fault most of them, if only I'd practice a bit and maybe get lucky. Extreme tracks are great for the bastard hardness and the sense of achievement upon finishing them, but no way in hell would I ever try getting good times on them.

And I still haven't bloody well done inferno 2.

Have they at least hinted at a date or what.

I was amazed at how difficult getting platinums on the easy tracks was, It just turns into constant restarts and frustrations, I gave up that quest when I got to medium.

As said the hard tracks are really satisfying, once the logic of how to approach various pieces locks into your head you can really keep the momentum going, it's super satisfying when you start rattling through stuff.

"Trials HD BIG PACK!” (Redlynx) | December 23 | Worldwide : Fans of “Trials HD,” one of this summer’s hottest downloadable games, can get ready for more fun and insane challenges with the add-on, “Trials HD BIG PACK!” Rev your engines with 35 new racing and skill tracks, over 50 new crazy physics objects, tournaments, new achievements worth 50 extra gamerscore, and more. “Trials HD BIG PACK!” releases December 23 on Xbox LIVE Arcade at 400 points and is rated T for Teen by the ESRB. Fasten your helmet and prepare for serious bruises!"

For comparison, there are 51 courses in Trials HD so this is a fairly substantial chunk of new content. 50 gamerscore suggests this will be the only DLC for the current version of Trials HD though.

Edit: Full details on Eurogamer tomorrow apparently.