Trials HD (XBLA)

Majora

Finally 0 faulted King of the Hill last night, in 55 seconds, in recognition of this new DLC.

Perfick.

Wicked, well done sir. I still can't get 0 on that, the mid section always gets me!

I feel an urge to go back and finally finish Extreme - it's just that I'm never really in the mood to get stressed out! It's good news that they're providing a nice spread of easier levels in the DLC so you can concentrate on improving times instead of mashing the pad in (enjoyable?) frustration.

It's funny, I bet no-one really remembers Trials HD when thinking of all the great games from this year, but it's got to be one of my most played - it really is a hidden gem amongst all those blockbusters!

Really getting back into this. Improving my scores on a few levels too :)

I've never really stopped playing, bar those weeks when I've not been at home.

I used to detest Technique, found it worse than King of the Hill, but just clocked a 36.4 on it. Its truly amazing how much you learn without even realising.

My GOTY by miles.

Get in there! :D

Just trimmed almost 20 seconds off of my Brown Boxes time and Platinum'd it.

Reckon I can trim a few more secs off if I can clear the couple of obstacles better what I didn't get over so good there.

EDIT: Fixed Youtube vid I posted wrong.

I've never really stopped playing, bar those weeks when I've not been at home.

I used to detest Technique, found it worse than King of the Hill, but just clocked a 36.4 on it. Its truly amazing how much you learn without even realising.

My GOTY by miles.

My GOTY along with NHL10

I only stopped for a couple of weeks. Just because of being busy.

Get in there! :D

Just trimmed almost 20 seconds off of my Brown Boxes time and Platinum'd it.

Reckon I can trim a few more secs off if I can clear the couple of obstacles better what I didn't get over so good there.

I hate you, Meatball, just as I think I'm getting good, I remember how bleeding good you are ;)

Meatball still has to be favourite.

As the great Barney Stinson would say, CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

I hate you, Meatball, just as I think I'm getting good, I remember how bleeding good you are ;)

:blush:

Thank you kindly, you're far from shit yourself. 36 secs on Technique is certainly not to be sniffed at. A few secs faster than my own current ;) time even.

You can consider the last new hard track (Prison Break) an extreme track. It's harder to zero fault than Brown Boxes and Going Up for me... Smoke and Mirrors is also pretty much extreme if you want to use all the shortcuts. In the DLC we added much more alternative routes and shortcuts to the levels, so you can use a harder path if you are skilled enough.

And if you need a real challenge, just try to zero fault Midnight Club

http://www.redlynxtrials.com/forum/viewtop...f=28&t=2541

BRING IT! :D

Apologies if old.

After teasing the upcoming "Big Pack" DLC for Trials HD, developer RedLynx has revealed some actual details. According to a new trailer hosted by Eurogamer, the DLC will contain 35 new maps, 50 new objects for the level editor and 5 new tournaments. The DLC will also pack three more Achievements, which should please all the trick jumping masters out there.

http://xbox.joystiq.com/2009/12/15/trials-...ed-new-trailer/

My console isn't online at the moment, I've managed to get golds on all the tracks now, I need to watch some replays if I'm to even bother with any platinums, Brown Boxes is my weakest level (If I've got it right, it's the one with two big jumps at the start isn't it?)

I did Inferno2 with 7 faults in the end, that section where you're on the tyres and they spin round just kills me.

is anyone else finding groundhog begins utterly impossible to platinum? Everything has to be so maddenindly precise to get a good run through. I'm top 3000 or so and am still about 1sec off platinum.

Yeah, I gave up on getting platinums after the first 4 levels of beginner, it just becomes a process of rinse and repeat until you do it.

is anyone else finding groundhog begins utterly impossible to platinum? Everything has to be so maddenindly precise to get a good run through. I'm top 3000 or so and am still about 1sec off platinum.

Slow on first ramp near the shortcut (platform on stilts thingy), and then speed up, land level and bunny hop to next bit. Its a git, the last Easy level I platinumededided.