IGNORED

Trials HD (XBLA)

Majora

I really want to finish every Trials HD Extreme track before tomorrow's DLC, but I don't think I'm ever gonna finish Goin' Up and Inferno II. How did you guys manage it?

I get stuck on the same parts each time.

On Goin' Up I can't get past the bit here at 1:07

and on Inferno II, it's... this part at 0:40

How did you guys manage it?

Can only speak for myself, but sheer bloody determination was pretty much the order of the day. As mentioned numerous times though, getting very good at the easier tracks is a deceptively effective way of honing your skills for the extreme tracks.

Oh, meant to add, my Gtag is Dark Junglist if anyone wants to add me, pruned my friends list so got quite a few spaces on it. On the game nearly every night, got a few good times.

Have you any tracks for download? I can't say my times will be troubling yours any time soon...

With Goin' Up, I find that at the bit you're stuck at, slow down, align your front wheel with the right edge of the second arrow sign in the background, accelerate, pull back then forwards when you hit the box and cross your fingers that you get over it. I find going slower than max speed works best. I can get over it 50% of the time on the first go that way.

I'm still at 22 faults on it though, don't play it much.

Have you any tracks for download? I can't say my times will be troubling yours any time soon...

Nah, I haven't the patience to build any.