Trials HD (XBLA)

Majora

:)

Impressions please!

Damn being at work till 6 :coffee:

Just bronzed the first 6 or 8 new Medium levels. What can I say ... it's lots of great new levels! Some have multiple routes, others are nice and imaginative. It's great!

GViper - can I be your friend? If I promise to try to reciprocate with a new level or two of my own over the xmas hols?

LOTS of new levels, and some interesting new mechanics going on ie. low grav in the space level actually makes it quite hard because you need to really work to keep your back wheel on the gound.

I've onl;y tried the medium levels so far and they're actually tougher than the average medium levels I think, will be interesting to see the new extreme tracks.

Went to have a look at the new skill games and my 360 crashed on the bike select screen so hoping that was a one off and they're not broken...

Loving the new levels, they all have a lot more personality than the original levels. There's loads more set pieces, even some interesting camera angles at times and they all feel like they're bringing something new to the game rather than just being more randomly placed boxed in a warehouse. Some of the levels even go so far as to feel like they have a story behind them. I get the feeling this is more what they wanted to do in terms of level design but they didn't have time when making the game maybe?

Would someone be able to post the new achievements please?

(also please don't link as most game sites are blocked at work)

15G No Deal

Which box to choose and when to bailout?

15G Piggyback

Catch a ride and surf on top of a lowrider in Dangerous Ride. Can you go the distance?

20G Look Ma, I can fly!

Bounce 5 trampolines in succession in Skyway to reach new heights.

If anyone is wondering, the UI is exactly the same but the DLC racing tracks have been added to the bottom of their category with plus signs in the corner. Each of the skill games seems to have a new version in the DLC with the same picture beside it in the UI, again with plus signs in the bottom corner. All very well integrated.

15G No Deal

Which box to choose and when to bailout?

15G Piggyback

Catch a ride and surf on top of a lowrider in Dangerous Ride. Can you go the distance?

20G Look Ma, I can fly!

Bounce 5 trampolines in succession in Skyway to reach new heights.

Much appreciated thank you.

Any ideas on what "no deal" refers to? I presume it's a "deal or no deal" reference? Intrigued as to where this fits into the game, unless there is a Noel Edmonds insipred level? Does the big pack have a level where you have to ride over a giant Noel Edmonds? Traverse his rippling torso then try to make your way over his beard?

Completed the first extra extreme track, that doesn't seem too bad - maybe the easiest of all the extremes. Spent an hour on diabolic so far without finishing it - keep getting stuck where the triple ramp and explosive barrel is, and then after that, the stairs and collapsing floor bit.

Shame there's not more extreme tracks, I think the masochistic side of me enjoys them more than the others.

I see meatball is cluttering up the leaderboards already :P

Beaten one of his times but I'm sure by the time I come back later he'll be ahead again.

:rolleyes:

Got to work tonight so can't spend too much time on it. Plus I'm in the middle of Mario Galaxy so I want to play some more of that. Days off start tomorrow morning though, so I'll get stuck in more then.