Trials HD (XBLA)

Majora

Am I the only one who found the new tracks considerably easier than the first lot, then? I even managed a Silver on the second extreme one on my first go, and I haven't even come close to a silver on any of the original extreme ones, or most of the hard for that matter. Maybe I've just improved a bit, but I was kind of looking forward to some Trials-induced grinding of teeth.

Jesus, picked up Trials 2 SE on the PC out of curiosity and t's fucking nails! Even the easy tracks are hard, don't think I 0 faulted any of them...

It really is. I couldn't even get past the tutorial! It makes it sound really tricky with compression jumps and whatnot. I'm glad they managed to make Trials HD much more approachable.

It really is. I couldn't even get past the tutorial! It makes it sound really tricky with compression jumps and whatnot. I'm glad they managed to make Trials HD much more approachable.

I didn't read about them. In fact I thought you couldn't pull of compression jumps in this, I manage them with ease in Trials HD but I haven't done any yet in T2SE :/

Just done my once through on all the tracks.

Diabolic is easy enough apart from one bit. The bit where you go up a ramp, over barrels, up another ramp and then have to clear an exploding barrel and a vertical slat. Fucking cunt whomever did that one.

That bit is not too bad once you work out you are supposed to jump OVER the barrel. :D

The first time I approached it I must have wasted 100 goes trying to gently nudge it out the way. Have to say it's the massive jump directly after that section that gets me every time.

That bit is not too bad once you work out you are supposed to jump OVER the barrel. :D

The first time I approached it I must have wasted 100 goes trying to gently nudge it out the way. Have to say it's the massive jump directly after that section that gets me every time.

Same here. I impressed myself by getting that far, but couldn't do the big jump you mention, and so contented myself with playing out the half hour and then watching the top replay.

That bit is not too bad once you work out you are supposed to jump OVER the barrel. :doh:

Aye, will be easier next time out. The jump after is easy enough I thought.

Yeah it's still nails. Underground or Jolly Jumper always costs me a few fails.

Best I've managed is 11 faults under the gold medal time of 12.00.

I SHALL GET IT!

It's desperately annoying, I've gone though twice now with a single fault.. and it's on one of the easy levels as well. Going slow and careful on simple levels can produce strange mistakes.