Trials HD (XBLA)

Majora

AMAZING! Lovely outdooryness keeping it freshhhh...and MP means that it's at last become the Kickstart we wanted!!

Evolution goes outside, swapping warehouse interiors for fresh air and a pretty day and night cycle.

Crucially, Evolution introduces a track sharing hub called Track Central. That means no more editing Friends Lists to get the latest community-made treasures thank goodness.

Finnish developer RedLynx also promises that "multiplayer comes alive". The video below shows three bikes side-by-side, racing on the same course. Gasp!

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-06-07-redlynx-unveils-trials-evolution-for-xbla

Trials has won E3!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was the difficulty of sharing that put me off making tracks. A central hub (I assume similar to Modnation Racers) is the best move they could make for this game,

• 10 months later...

Just got two of the Extreme tracks left to try and clear with no faults. I'm down to 3 on Diabolic so that should be doable, but Pilgrimage is a bit more tricky.

I'll have to have a look through my friends list over the weekend and delete some people so I've got spaces free for Trials Evo people.

Pilgrimage is a bit more tricky.

I thought I'd try and mop up the ones I hadn't finished this morning in anticipation for Evolution's release (and by mop up I mean shamble through in under 500 attempts/30 minutes). I managed to get to the penultimate obstacle on Pilgramage with 150 attempts remaining yet was still unable to clear it. It got to the point where I'd forgotten which buttons were which and I was hammering the B button out of habit rather than any real need to start again.