IGNORED

The Walking Dead!

The Sarge

My wife has taken over my role of shouting “JUST KILL HIM” at the tv; I just sigh and wonder why we’re still watching this shit.

The scene with the flare was just so pantomimingly bad.

What was with the pristine plywood room, with all her possessions packed away in a little wheelie case? I couldn’t figure out any of that sequence. It was like she’s some kind of role-playing tourist who’s taken her summer holiday in zombieland, only to miss her flight home because Negan couldn’t stop saying ‘shit’.

I love how clumsily the whole 'are we the bad guys?' 'twist' has been handled.  Woah, mind-blowing stuff guys.  Actually quite amazing how such a huge show can be executed in such amateur hour fashion. 

11 hours ago, SpagMasterSwift said:

That bit when Negan got the gun, flare and photos while tied to a trolly - was that cut or just the worst editing job ever?

I think we all know it's the second one. Terrible scene from beginning to end.

It's good to see Rick is coping with his death by completely ignored his son's  wishes and Morgan... OMFG, he really is just shit now! 

What the hell has happened to Darryl as well?? He literally does nothing anymore, one of the main men just stands there with his hair in his face looking grubby. 

4 hours ago, Chewylegs said:

What the hell has happened to Darryl as well?? He literally does nothing anymore, one of the main men just stands there with his hair in his face looking grubby. 

Remember when everyone was like 'If Darryl dies we riot' ? Wouldn't be that bothered if he left the show now, other than a weird sense of nostalgia. I still like Rick though, though I think it's mainly because he's one of the only 'proper' actors. Sometimes that's an issue as he stands out too much, seems much much much more emotional and intense compared to everyone else.

I thought that one was a bit better. But I was playing Pocket Card Jockey while I watched it, such is my level of involvement these days.

One question, maybe its obvious but I have no clue

Spoiler

Who did Negan pick up at the end?

5 hours ago, Vorgot said:

I thought that one was a bit better. But I was playing Pocket Card Jockey while I watched it, such is my level of involvement these days.

One question, maybe its obvious but I have no clue

Hide contents

Who did Negan pick up at the end?

763e5a29f38556de99052faf37dadbe8.jpg

Seriously,

seen some reckon it's the woman who knew Dwight had become a turncoat but the implication seemed to be they also know about Simon

But 

would he know about Dwight and Simon? He was locked up at hilltop and he wouldn't have any information that would lead to Megan's comments about his return being a surprise

Can we talk without spoilers? I'm forever weary of the rules...

as Negan approached his camp (I forget it's name) he told one of the lookouts not to announce his arrival as it'll be "his little surprise" or something to that effect, this was after he'd picked up whoever it was he saw along the side of the road. However the passenger seat appeared to be empty

Oh for fuck sake.

Spoiler

There goes the best character.

Although it was good to see Negan back to being someone to fear. Ever since Carl snuck into the sanctuary and killed some guys and as revenge, Negan made him some spaghetti, Negan hasn't been a bad guy. I always thought Negan should have cut Carl's hand off or something.

At least this week's major development made sense from a character point of view. There was no way

Negan was going to let him get away with that. Though it seems contrived keeping Dwight alive. And yeah, it establishes Negan as a threat again - though I can't understand the logic of him wanting to kill everyone at Hilltop given his whole 'people are a resource' spiel.

Worst bit was definitely

Rosita getting so distracted by a bit of sick down her top that she let Eugene  - who I'm hoping is killed horribly in the next episode - get away. Pity, as I enjoyed her getting stroppy with him.