IGNORED

The X Factor 2009

mr_rmg

I haven't read the spoilers but my guesses are

Overs: Jamie, Daryl and Nicole

Groups: Mental Rapper Woman And The Two Nonentities, the evil twins, and dunno who else

Girls: Rachel, Lucie and Stacey

Boys: Oh who cares. I can't remember any of them.

Don't tell me if I'm right though. :lol: Think the overs have it. The girls might give them a run for their money though.

Not even sure if the spoilers are right so I won't say anything.

However, I adored Simon when he made it clear if he got the groups the horrible twins wouldn't even get on the plane. In a weird way, I wish they HAD given him the groups just to see those smig smiles wiped off their faces!

Not even sure if the spoilers are right so I won't say anything.

However, I adored Simon when he made it clear if he got the groups the horrible twins wouldn't even get on the plane. In a weird way, I wish they HAD given him the groups just to see those smig smiles wiped off their faces!

Unfortunately, the scenario I outlined above has come to pass. For fuck's sake. How many times has Louis had the groups now? 3? Or is it 4? Crazy.

The Overs category is absolutely mental this year. Any one of them would have waltzed into the final 12 any other year, and there's going to be at least one high-profile casualty. Can Simon really pick 3 guys and not a single woman? Hmmm. I'd pick Jamie Afro, the guy who has something of Robbie Williams about him, and the teacher guy. But I fear that the woman who did that amazing performance at the end of Saturday's show will go through instead of one of them.

I reckon that Lucie girl has a great chance of winning the show.

Arrgh - the teacher guy is just annoying the shit out of me now. He's affected, weepy and maddening. In his first audtion he just add libbed over the backing track. While it was an engaging performance, I couldn't actually tell whether or not he was a good singer. And then yesterday he totally murdered whatever tune it was he was trying to sing by not actually singing the melody.

And then he wouldn't stop doing that red-eyed, bugged out teary whining about how music was his life. Eurgh.

Arrgh - the teacher guy is just annoying the shit out of me now. He's affected, weepy and maddening. In his first audtion he just add libbed over the backing track. While it was an engaging performance, I couldn't actually tell whether or not he was a good singer. And then yesterday he totally murdered whatever tune it was he was trying to sing by not actually singing the melofy.

And then he wouldn't stop doing that red-eyed, bugged out teary whining about how music was his life. Eurgh.

Exactly, he and/or the afro need to stop with the hand waving, clapping and jumping up and down at every opportunity and just sing. I suspect Jamie Afro will get booted pretty quickly if he gets through as his voice just isn't good enough, but I think Nicole could get through ahead of Jamie as long as she doesn't overdo her audition.

The two eggnog boys are hilarious, the way only one came on so that the judges would ask where the other is and then the other comes on doing a somersault. It was so painfully cheesy is was brilliant. It's a shame scary eye man was booted, he was the only one that really stood out singing wise.

TV burp starts soon doesn't it? Wonder who Harry rips apart this season? Can he pull off the eggnog boys somehow?

He was even pissing off my wife, despite her pregnancy hormones putting her smack bang in the ready-to-cry zone the sob stories are aimed at.

At least the people who are doing it for their dead sister, who died trying to put their dead mum out after she got set on fire while trying to rescue their dead dad from the oven on Xmas day, which was also the sister, the mum and the dad's birthday and the mum and dad's silver wedding anniversary, and they'd all just found out they'd been cured of cancer and all 3 of them were pregnant... at least those people have something worth crying about... for a few shows.

At least the people who are doing it for their dead sister, who died trying to put their dead mum out after she got set on fire while trying to rescue their dead dad from the oven on Xmas day, which was also the sister, the mum and the dad's birthday and the mum and dad's silver wedding anniversary, and they'd all just found out they'd been cured of cancer and all 3 of them were pregnant... at least those people have something worth crying about... for a few shows.

:):):(

And what about poor old Dominic? An amazingly mature and soulful voice sent home in favour of high pitched lad from South Shields and Scottish sore-throated pixie boy. Rubbish.

Yeah I was surprised Riki got through instead of Dominic or Scott

And what about poor old Dominic? An amazingly mature and soulful voice sent home in favour of high pitched lad from South Shields and Scottish sore-throated pixie boy. Rubbish.

THAT!

Cannot believe some babyfaced blonde wannabe surfer dude with very average looks and voice got through over someone who could, actually, wait for it, SING in a singing competiton! Dominic should've completely gone through over ANY of them. Geordie dude isn't even too bad, but Scottish dude is allright, just meh.

Jamie Afro and Danyl - totally utterly overrated. They can shout and whip up a frenzy, but can they sing? Not heard them do that yet. They moan about girls being a one trick pony (aka Lucie can't do upbeat etc) yet these 2 definitely can't do any slow, refrained numbers. Balls to both of them.

Nicole simply has to go through in the overs. Don't rate RW wannabe much either. Daniel also to go through, as he can actually sing with soul rather than shout with soul. But I doubt Cowell will see that, as he's in love with Afro and Danyl. Rubbish.

Even Ronan fucking Keating thought John and Edward were a total fraud yesterday but Louis is absolutely determined to put them through, isn't he? Jesus.

And Danyl did another awful, over-the-top affected performance. What's that horrible looking-to-the-side thing he does before delivering the next line out of the corner of his mouth? Horrible.

Cheryl on American Ethan: "'A mediocre performance, I thought"

Will Young: "He is very handsome though :o "

And Danyl did another awful, over-the-top affected performance. What's that horrible looking-to-the-side thing he does before delivering the next line out of the corner of his mouth? Horrible.

If the top 12 spoilers are to be believed -

Simon picks Danyl, Olly and Jamie Afro. Which is a shame because I think the two women and the guy with the mohawk are the far better singers. I know its not really about that though.

I think the winner is going to be one of Danni's girls. All of them can sing and they all look good too.

Louie and Cheryls category's look like trainwrecks. I think Danyl and Jamie Afro have the potential to throw in some cringeworthingly bad performances as well.

Cor, that Despina's a bit cute isn't she? Great voice too. See how I've got my priorities in order...

Shame she had to go. I wonder if the Welsh lass really can do the uptempo numbers. She seems like the archetypal Royal Variety Performance singer.

That the really tanned one that Danni rejected? I was gutted! Gorgeous!

Cant believe those despicable twins got through, horrible, horrible people.

The only judge to have made half decent choices was Dannii, tbf.

Louis had a shite bunch anyway but made it even worse by putting through the strippers and twins when the girlband and harmony band and even 2 dudes were better than them. And he rejected the male group on the basis of worries of people not liking them/voting for them?

Simon and Cheryl had VERY strong categories and fucked up royally.

Simon's, I'd have chosen the exact opposite 3, and so with Cheryl's. Plus, Cheryl was being a cruel bint to that guy.

Just can't see the hype around a rock pub singer, an overrated teacher who so far hasn't sung a decent song once (just shouted or let the audience/backing track do the talking) and some kind of weirdo dude who had a good 1st audition and went downhill.

Nor do I see the attraction in a wannabe surfer boy who's actually frankly not good looking at all, someone chosen purely for the teeny vote and cos he's local to her, and a freaky weirdo who was pathetic at boot camp.

Stacey to win. Lovely voice, lovely personality. Even Welsh girlie is grating with the "I'm from a small village act", plus don't think she can do much else but stand there and warble a ballad (admittedly, the girl can sing!) But I'm throwing my weight behind Stacey for now, lovely voice, lovely girl.

The gap between the USA version and ours is shortening all the time. The production and camera work is almost identical, so add in the imminent constant Coca-Cola/BT/Ford in-show advertising and all the other needless chintz then you can finally once and for all watch any kind of standards on British commercial television swirl around the plug hole to then disappear forever into a heaving pile of shit.