IGNORED

S.T.A.L.K.E.R Series (SoC/CS/CoP)

BrerLappin

in case you were not aware, i was not!

https://www.moddb.com/mods/stalker-anomaly

This is bloody good! It amalgamates ALL the maps, from all 3 games, into one big map! with a shit load of options! (turn on silent kills!! and fast travel, you will NEED fast travel!) and enhancements!

Its also bastardly fucking hard at the start! cats man....the fucking cats!!!!

PS...sorry this was not a bump about stalker 2

• 5 months later...

I think even with the STALKER Complete mods they'd feel pretty janky but there's few games out there that manage to make night time legitimately terrifying as opposed to, well, a sort of mildly annoying twilight.

I finished both SoC and CoP, definitely two of the most atmospheric games I've had the fortune to play. And the only games I've ever fully finished with a mouse and keyboard. Absolutely loved them. SoC melted my Core 2 Duo and 7900GS and CoP my six core Phenom and 6870. Good times. 

Have Clear Sky here on a very capable machine and a Corsair lapboard for couch play. Not sure if I'm going to try finish it before the new game, though think that's been delayed so probably a good idea now. Hopefully become the third game I complete using mouse and keyboard.

I picked up the trilogy really cheap on GOG last summer. Only played the first game so far… vanilla settings (no mods) and it holds up well, except for the lack of fast travel. We’ve really been spoiled with fast travel in games!

3 hours ago, SM47 said:

There's a free compilation of all the maps from the three original games with a bunch of other cool shit called STALKER: Anomaly. Definitely worth a play. I installed it last year and had a lot of fun playing it. 100% worth a bash. 

https://www.moddb.com/mods/stalker-anomaly

THIS!

ITs bastard hard at the beginning though! If you are new to the game, play this, stick it on easy to learn! Oh, and turn on fast travel, becasue whos got time to wonder the fuck around all the time lol