IGNORED

BAP Season 7 teams

SaintM

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I agree, and it's not even as if you can easily decipher who some of the Dutch players are, their names aren't like "Robbin" or "Kowt". :(

Btw I accidently clicked "null vote" for this poll (:D) so I've lost my vote, but my two cents would be: new game we should go with 5* International team - but like Tomox suggested you can't pick the same team two seasons in a row. Maybe after that season we should try the 4* International teams again for a bit of a change.

Ive been thinking about this and maybe we could set a standard across the board for Fifa 10. Such as say we are going to have 5? 6? seasons. Have a different rule emposed on each season such as:

World competitions:

World Cup (any team)

African Cup of Nations (African teams)

European Cup (European teams)

Asia Cup (Asian teams)

OFC Nations Cup (Aussies etc.)

Copa América (South American teams)

CONCACAF Gold Cup (North American)

This is all pending on wether they have added teams, such as the African teams as I know there wasnt enough on 09. Also some tournements we would probably want to give a miss :( or combine to get some half decent teams in it such as the Asia + Aussie combo or North and South America combo.

Even the idea of a Continental Cup for the last season using all the winning teams could possibly be viable.

Drop Half *

We could drop half a star after each season meaning we wont see the same team twice over the 6 seasons and end it on the lowest teams around :)

No duplicates

No team can make two appearences over the entire Fifa 10 BaP season, meaning we take a slow incline towards lower teams but not as drastic as the half* drop.

Ive been thinking about this and maybe we could set a standard across the board for Fifa 10. Such as say we are going to have 5? 6? seasons. Have a different rule emposed on each season such as:

World competitions:

World Cup (any team)

African Cup of Nations (African teams)

European Cup (European teams)

Asia Cup (Asian teams)

OFC Nations Cup (Aussies etc.)

Copa América (South American teams)

CONCACAF Gold Cup (North American)

This is all pending on wether they have added teams, such as the African teams as I know there wasnt enough on 09. Also some tournements we would probably want to give a miss :lol: or combine to get some half decent teams in it such as the Asia + Aussie combo or North and South America combo.

Even the idea of a Continental Cup for the last season using all the winning teams could possibly be viable.

Drop Half *

We could drop half a star after each season meaning we wont see the same team twice over the 6 seasons and end it on the lowest teams around :lol:

No duplicates

No team can make two appearences over the entire Fifa 10 BaP season, meaning we take a slow incline towards lower teams but not as drastic as the half* drop.

Me likes :(

• 2 weeks later...
No duplicates

This I like, and since I've had enough of democracy for the time being, it's what we'll be using for our stay in FIFA10.