IGNORED

RPL United - Dressing Room (Season 7)

Wincho

For most games I will be wearing Mr Gilardinho's shirt this season. A couple of thumping headers last night from some perfect crosses, supplied by the left boot of Rossi. Did that particular supply dry up when Manic switched players?

I missed two or three one-on-ones as seems to be a pattern with FIFA 10 but I'll get working on that and will hopefully figure out the trick to chipping the ball in the same way as it took a few days to understand the heading.

I think it would be a good idea for Iaquinta to play as one of the other forwards when we're up against giant defences like Germany & England though.

I found you nothing but pleasant sir.

Why thank-you :facepalm:

You're at least 342% more cunt than me.

Wrong - I am 'mildy funny', you on the other hand are like thrush (An irritating cunt). In fact, that is now your new name

Mitch - I checked out Chiellini's heading and jumping stats mate. You'll be over the moon to know that he is 87 for heading and similar (85 or something) for jumping. I think we'd expect to lose an aerial battle with the giant Germans but you could put it down to Fifa 10 being a bit different when it comes to the timing of button press etc for headers?

There was no complaints about the slide rule pass for the 4th (I think it was) through the middle as that was just a brilliant spot.

:rolleyes:

I could have sworn aswell that I delivered atleast one of the crosses to tyler.

and fucking hell I have been robbed of Quagliarella as well.

today is a bad day :omg:

No robbing of anyone as yet mate. It's just another formation I want to try in our practice before the real games. I was happy with our setup last night and the personnel but I think over the past few seasons we've lacked an alternative when things are not going our way. I don't want to have zero options hence trying to come up with a variation on what seems to be working.

Mitch - I checked out Chiellini's heading and jumping stats mate. You'll be over the moon to know that he is 87 for heading and similar (85 or something) for jumping. I think we'd expect to lose an aerial battle with the giant Germans but you could put it down to Fifa 10 being a bit different when it comes to the timing of button press etc for headers?

Cheers dude. I was used to Lucio being so immense, I didn't even have to try with headers. Obviously got a bit of honing to do with Chiellini. Looking back at our Thursday games though, I think I was just being a bit shit to be honest. Getting a bit too far up the pitch and under the ball.

Now, please excuse me while I recycle my Midget Gem toppings into missiles to throw at McVitie's staff whilst dressed as Goering.

178419457_56160cb231.jpg

Practice on Thurs will see us line up in at least one game like this.

---------------------------------------------Buffon (Tyler)-------------------------------------

Zambrotta (Pants)---Gamberini (Humdrum)----Chiellini (Mitchell)----Santon (Boobni)

------------------------------------------De Rossi (Billy)--------------------------------------

Camoranesi (Manic)----------------Quagliarella (Milly) ----------------Di Natale (Timmo)

----------------------------Iaquinta (Wincho)----Gilardino (Tyler)---------------------------

Swapping Humdrum (we'll have ago with Milly there too) and Timmo is just precautionary and is a result of Timmo's dis-connect issues.

At least this way if he does get booted the 'any' (Tyler) picks up RM rather than a CB

Is everyone about from 8.30 Thurs?

Yeah

I'll be about from 8.30 no probs. Will do my best to make sure i stay both in defence and on the pitch this week as well. Think i'll stick with the camera on my guy for most of the game as well - if anyone does feel im out of position at any point an notices it please feel free to shout that im a twat etc and need to get back.