IGNORED

RPL United - Dressing Room (Season 7)

Wincho

I just lost 8-1 to someone. I used to think I was good at defending on 09...

Nice try Timmo!

I would like to try Billy at CB in a practice. It would mean a bit of a re-shuffle if it works but would ultimately land you a spot in the front 5

Lets see how it goes

8.30 Thursday everyone (Mitch???)

tl;dr

Ok, well I haven't actually played too much 1v1 really. I never play ranked games either, not worth the hassle as far as I can see. So I'm probably playing weaker opposition than you and not coming up against stupid formations to break down. I always saw playing unranked games on FIFA 09 as just getting my eye in up front. If I wanted my defence testing I just played someone off here.

I've always been someone who tackles with X. So much so that I often can't tackle anyone when having to do it with A. My defence so far on FIFA 10 is mainly based on Micah Richards, Onuoha, Toure & Lescott running full pelt into the opposition and sending them flying.

Nice try Timmo!

I would like to try Billy at CB in a practice. It would mean a bit of a re-shuffle if it works but would ultimately land you a spot in the front 5

Lets see how it goes

8.30 Thursday everyone (Mitch???)

Am on call this week, so will be a little late, will be on around 9ish, gaffer.

lol i know mate, it was more of a shame we didnt get to play as many games with you, also a shame about the 2v2 but i let my mate borrow 09 and didnt fancy going back to it anyway.

I shouldn't have entered the 2v2, I am a div. Soz.

Just one quick thing Winchy, I played last season at LCB, so obv want to continue there, assume this is cool.

Which would mean Chiellini. :)

chiellini--346x212.jpg

I shouldn't have entered the 2v2, I am a div. Soz.

Just one quick thing Winchy, I played last season at LCB, so obv want to continue there, assume this is cool.

Which would mean Chiellini. <_<

chiellini--346x212.jpg

Chiellini is yours, as is LCB if that is what you want

Zambrotta eh?

He's got pretty good crossing stats hasn't he.... :)

His crossing stats are unknown and will remain so throughout the season. His 'not straying too far past the half-way line' stats are amazing though

We've got practice from 8.30 this evening against the Athletic boys. Mitchell won't be on til 9pm so if you fancy joining us Al you could slip straight in at CB and get that final outing you missed last season. You would be very welcome in a 'Campbell training with Arsenal whilst he waits for a club' type way???

Agenda is

8.30 to 9.30 - Practice V's Athletic

9.30 - 10(ish) - Practice - Tyler (or/and Al if you are about?) V's the other 9 of us (Whilst Athletic play Wanderers in the Cup)

10(ish) - Cup match V's Wanderers

10.30(ish) - Cup match V's Athletic

11(ish) - Final V's ??? (Providing we top our group)

Couple of pointers for tonight -

1) We get just 2 mins on the timer to get all 20 players into the lobby - Unlike 09, the clock does not reset if the player who set up the lobby leaves and returns. In addition to this the timer takes 10 seconds off everytime someone presses 'Ready' so best to take your side and hold on until everyone is in, then all ready up together

2) You cannot pause the game to do cameras at kick off - the game will start in the background regardless. You can however bring up the menu to change cameras when the teams are in the tunnel so rather than skipping these scenes, do your cameras there.

Lets win this thing!

So then chaps, a tactics request.

Being still new to United - and I'm sure Boobs will agree with me on this one - I'm yet to learn everyone's voice. So can we have a "Tyler wants" or "Manic wants" rather than "I'm open!!!11!!1oneone". When I'm on the ball, I don't want to wast precious microseconds trying to work who the fuck is yelling for a pass.

Even better would be "Milly wants, short ball", "Humdrum wants, switch sides" or "Tyler wants, chipped through ball". Although I doubt that'll happen in the heat of the battle.

So then chaps, a tactics request.

Being still new to United - and I'm sure Boobs will agree with me on this one - I'm yet to learn everyone's voice. So can we have a "Tyler wants" or "Manic wants" rather than "I'm open!!!11!!1oneone". When I'm on the ball, I don't want to wast precious microseconds trying to work who the fuck is yelling for a pass.

Even better would be "Milly wants, short ball", "Humdrum wants, switch sides" or "Tyler wants, chipped through ball". Although I doubt that'll happen in the heat of the battle.

Make it easier and always pass it to me - I AM...THE GLUE

I think you go "[name of individual] playing [name of their position] wants the ball short/long/chipped in the next x seconds at y speed". You must also not pass the ball until they say "please" at which point you must say "thank you sir".

If you can play this system ever game against Town we will be onto a winner <_<