RickyDVT

Baring ©

Im really happy with the squad we managed to put together :lol:

Harbalizer--PeterUK--Sladie--Harbey

----------------JohnnyArgos

--Outsider---------------------Steely

--------------------Sean

--------------Baring---Ricky

This is the team I had in mind when I was doing my dealings.

The Run down

Much like last year we have a good CB playing in DM, in the shape of JohnnyArgos it will be Johnnys job to fill in roles at the back if defenders are missing. Kind of like our utility defender. But when everybody is here then Johnny will be boss the midfeild :D

Outsider will be our second Utility man who will be filling in roles all over the park if needed, word from Ricky is this lad can do a job anywhere, I hope we dont have to put that to the test but you may get moved around a little, be it to a more attacking or defensive role. :D

Herbey and Harbey are our brand new full backs along side our solid defenders from last season :lol: Sladie will be guiding you boys through :lol: if you need it that is :D

I will be marshalling the 'Any' role, Ideally we want to keep 'Any' players out of the defense and upfront as they have a tendancey to balls it up. Thats where our utility lads come into play.

Sladie and Peter will be pickup where they left off last year.... Being brilliant.

Sean will be filling that Yawdib shaped hole at the centre of everything, you know the drill Sean. I have faith ;)

Ricky and Baring, Im expecting big things :lol:

Let run this. Again.

*leans back*

Ahh, feels like home.

who'd of though city with 3 of the dvdf guys, will you be able to turn them into world beaters? thats the question.

Yep it seems like a huge risk for the champions to take in 3 DVDF guys but I guarantee it's not and I'll try my best to prove it :)

I think all the DVDF boys have got a point to prove. Our stats/results aren't a real indication of how good we are. First season we were 'n00bs' and a bit all over the place and second season we chose the most useless team we could've gone with :)

Thanks for taking the risk though Steely. Looking forward to the new season/clean slate on Fifa 10. :(

who'd of though city with 3 of the dvdf guys, will you be able to turn them into world beaters? thats the question.

*cough*The last one didnae do too badly*cough*

Spose I better preorder Fifa although I might keep my fingers crossed that the supermarkets knock it out for £30.

*leans back*

Ahh, feels like home.

Yep it seems like a huge risk for the champions to take in 3 DVDF guys but I guarantee it's not and I'll try my best to prove it ;)

I think all the DVDF boys have got a point to prove. Our stats/results aren't a real indication of how good we are. First season we were 'n00bs' and a bit all over the place and second season we chose the most useless team we could've gone with :)

Thanks for taking the risk though Steely. Looking forward to the new season/clean slate on Fifa 10. :)

I think as individual players myself Ricky and Outsider are all pretty handy - at least as far as 1 vs 1 games go.

For whatever reason it has never really translated over to BAP as of yet - but we are certainly all more than capable of doing well for you guys and I think we're looking forward to the challenge.

Play.com havent posted mine yet aswell! the C*nts have done me! In stock my arse...

Been thinking aswell depending on the team we manage to get we could always go for the magical 4-3-3, something like.

Harbalizer--PeterUK--Sladie--Harbey

-------Outsider---JohnnyArgos

-----------------Sean

--Ricky--------Baring--------Steely--

:D I bloody cant wait to get on with this ;)

Right guys back finally after 3 weeks of shit with moving. Xbox is up and running and will be getting Fifa10 whenever available. Happy to still be here i thought that steely wouldn't pull his finger out but hey he surprised me. Sorry i wasn't about towards the end not like you needed the help anyway, great way to win the title well done boys lets do it again!

Hi guys.

Delighted to be a part of the team. No idea how good I'll be but I'll give it my all. Think of me as a youngster going in to their pro career.

Edit - my gt is vivsjack

Welcome to the team mate.

I'm sure you'll be fine! It looks like you'll be playing at full back, so when we get some practice in we can see how you play and give you some constructive feedback if needed. One of the best things about this team is that we are quite good at giving decent feedback on how people can improve their games and not just shout and swear when someone makes a mistake!!

I'm going to see if any shops are selling this early at lunch, but I doubt it. I should be on over the weekend though for a bit of BAP.

Edit: And I've changed my username!! Everyone should buy the first Nada Surf album though.

Edit 2: I'll burn a Nada Surf cd for anyone in the City team who'd like a copy

I came across Nada Surf the other day on spotify, I had no idea it was a band name before that :hug: suppose I can give them a try :P

And yeah what Sladie said, we all try and improve each others games with tips and advice and what not. We will all be starting on the same boat come fifa 10 so we can all share the dirty little secrets as we find out about the game via the mics or pms :(

Welcome to the team :D

edit: that reminds me I need to add you all to live or you boys can add me (Steelios)

I came across Nada Surf the other day on spotify, I had no idea it was a band name before that facepalm.gif suppose I can give them a try tongue.gif

Their first two albums are amazing.

If anyone wants a CD then PM me your address and I'll post it through work :hug:

Steely n co! Fifa 10 in asda at midnight tonight £26 woo ;)

going after footy :angry:

Want FIFA 10, but don’t want to pay crazy prices? Well, it appears Asda are running a 24hr deal and flogging EA’s latest footy sim for just £26.71, an amazing price, but one only available until the 3rd of October. You’ve got to get it tomorrow, basically, but GameStation will price match providing a participating Asda store is within a 10 mile radius.

If you don’t make it to Asda, Tesco are selling it for £28.98 all weekend.