rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
futureshock

Community

I really enjoyed this weeks episode, in fact all of season 5 so far has been great. Did everyone else see

The news about Levar Burton on the news ticker late in the episode.

Now there's no more until 27th February due to the winter olympics :(

It was an OK episode, I liked Abed's story but it was missing something. The Beardown jokes were good though.

I watched Parks and Rec right after and it was odd that it had a similar plotline this week.

Loved Friday's episode, my favourite of the season so far. I'd probably rate it higher than the paintball eps if it didn't lose it towards the end.

It sure would be nice if I could watch this somehow, and parks and rec. Seems nobody wants UK residents to give them money,

Netflix?

It sure would be nice if I could watch this somehow, and parks and rec. Seems nobody wants UK residents to give them money,

Sony's channel shows it doesn't it?

I DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT WAS! I DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT WAS!

I wasn't expecting that rap to get so... intense. :lol:

• Upvote 2

Yeah, his finest moment this series so far. Perfect exit as well :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FswfgcXD_pY

Someone's put a beat behind it as well-

https://soundcloud.com/theleadguitaristforgunsnroses/dean-pelton-payday

Feels like it's gone back to it's strengths, more like season two. The whole end thing with John Oliver and the telephone a few episodes back absolutely floored me.

• Upvote 3

What was the telephone joke?

This season as been great. The Chang shinning joke a few eps back was amazing too- espeically the "Old Timey Photo Club" gag

Can't find a youtube link but it was John Oliver trying to phone for new staples and he accidentally gets through to some top secret US military phoneline where he almost ends up calling an airstrike on home soil. It was his nonchalantly curious expression (if that's thing) as he navigated accidentally though the menus which had me choking..."What level of clearance are you?" "Uh... top..?"

Funniest episode in ages. The VCR battle had me tearing up. Also Annie's brothers line "I don't know how girlfriends work, but I don't think you have one any more.".

Glad you liked last week's because this week's is fucking ridiculous. There's some good moments, but in general I thought it was one of the worst they've ever done.

After a really strong Season 5 in general, if this turns out to be the final episode(s), it's a crying shame.