IGNORED

Parks and Recreation

roskelld

Yeah Martin Starr is really good in Party Down. And Freaks and Geeks. And in the League. You should definitely watch all of those shows.

And NTSF:SD:SUV::

No new episode this week :(

I decided to rewatch every episode of parks and rec, even though it hasn't been that long since I started watching it. I totally forgot about city planner Mark Brendanawicz.

Favourite two scenes (well, the full horse one isn't on youtube so I had to compromise..)-

http://youtu.be/UqsX4bSHZY0

• 2 weeks later...

Fantastic episode last week. April helping Duke was brilliant, particularly the cymbals bit.

I'm caught up now and think bar the first series there's not a bad episode. Duke Silver is amazing. But Ron and Tom can now make me laugh with just one of their looks. Think this is now my favourite TV.

So, yay, uh, community replaces parks and rec for a bit in march

The network has slated the return of Community in familiar territory, taking over from 30 Rock on Thursday, March 15 at 8 p.m. Community's return pushes 30 Rock to the 8:30 p.m. home, currently held by Parks & Recreation. Parks & Rec will go on hiatus, returning April 19 at 9:30 p.m. after Up All Night finishes its 24-episode run.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/nbc-announces-return-date-community-293198

You're not allowed to watch both of them.

Parks & Recreation does not have enough episodes left in its season to keep going until the end of the US TV season. All NBC have decided to do is give it a break instead of showing multiple repeats, with the pleasant side-effect of moving it to a better timeslot.