Borderlands (360)

Mortis

Having said that, my plans may have been waylaid...Saint has a level 27 soldier, bit above us though?

Am off for the day now will get in touch tomorrow!

Monday's good.

I thought those waves of skags would never end in the shock caves. Bloody hell, the mountains of loot at the end made it worth it though. Great times, and the last couple of nights have given me a new appreciation for the game.

Monday's good.

I thought those waves of skags would never end in the shock caves. Bloody hell, the mountains of loot at the end made it worth it though. Great times, and the last couple of nights have given me a new appreciation for the game.

Aha - I keep forgetting your forum name is MrMonkey. I am gonna use that instead of Boss going forward - that okay?

yes yes top games boys. In fact feckin mental games. Sure we must of made the Skag extinct with the 6 million we have laid to rest over the last couple of nights. My screen was just full of bodies, ammo and guns (much like my spare room).

Deffo up for Monday. I am around tomorrow as well but having just bought Bayonetta gonna give that a blast for this evening. Are we currently saying Monday 8 till whenever as the next rendevous?

This means Fazz can spend Sunday optimising his spreadsheet and Disciple has an extra day to teach his bird a new trick to show us on Monday ;-) We won't mention the fact that I die the most and am often found a mile behind where the action is.

Cheers for the good games and late night smiles.

Monday nights I'm signed up for the weekly Forza 3 Endurance Race so I'm not about between 8pm-9:30pm, however after that I'm definitely up for some Borderlands.

You could either get someone to take my place, wait until 9:30 where I'd be happy to host, or start the game without me and I'll join you guys later (I'll level up quicker than you lot until we're matched). I know my awesome skills will be missed for an hour and a half but hang in there and I'll join the struggle as soon as the Forza race is over.

Oh and if you do start without me can MrMonkey & Disciple please please keep a look out for Funtime Dave, he'll die a lot and need your constant attention. :angry:

I'm fine starting at 930 if we're up for that? I'll be at the gym tomorrow night anyway, so there's a chance I might not have got back until gone 8 anyway.

I'll also have to finish at 1 at the latest to be up for work the next day.

Dave!!! Oi, Dave!!! Quit playing a woman in leather killing demons, and get online for some Borderlands adventuring.

I'll be on for 8pm tonight.

lol - again nice games last night lads. I think tiredness was getting the better of Discuple - I swear he was having conversations with himself?

I can do tonight from 10ish maybe 10:30 - can update in the evening.

Tuesday evening is a no-no

Wednesday is good although may have Fifa practice. Can do from 7pm on Wednesday and Thursday.

However Thursday from 10pm is Fifa.

Phew.

4 player Boderlands with everyone equipped with elemental weapons and 100 multi coloured spiders to eggsplode is too much fun. My only wish now is that at level 50, Disciple's pidgeon turns into a Terradaytcl and comes and fucks shit up ;-)

Work just isn't fun without weapons crates and fast travel.

'Twas good. Although I am starting to feel my age when I feel ready for bed at 1am.

The mods really come into their own in 4 player co-op. My +8 team ammo regen and Disciple's team health regen add a lot to how the looting works. Without the need to scramble for health and ammo after every encounter we can pick over the loot a bit better. That said, the loot has been a little underwhelming thus far. My guns from my single player campaign seem to be a lot better. But I imagine this will pick up, and to be honest we seem to be managing all right so far.

I'm in for tonight, and then Tuesday off is probably necessary for the sake of my marriage. Wednesday is much better for me after that, from anboutr 7:30ish.

4 player Boderlands with everyone equipped with elemental weapons and 100 multi coloured spiders to eggsplode is too much fun. My only wish now is that at level 50, Disciple's pidgeon turns into a Terradaytcl and comes and fucks shit up ;-)

Work just isn't fun without weapons crates and fast travel.

Hey! Did you not see that bad boy exploding enemies left right and centre! BOOM! Okay maybe centre.

'Twas good. Although I am starting to feel my age when I feel ready for bed at 1am.

The mods really come into their own in 4 player co-op. My +8 team ammo regen and Disciple's team health regen add a lot to how the looting works. Without the need to scramble for health and ammo after every encounter we can pick over the loot a bit better. That said, the loot has been a little underwhelming thus far. My guns from my single player campaign seem to be a lot better. But I imagine this will pick up, and to be honest we seem to be managing all right so far.

Yea it's cool that we can help each other out like that...and again as you say the guns in single player seem to be much better. And yet apparently you get better loot with more players! Sounds a bit wrong to me.

I did enjoy the Sunday night gun club, and bringing my Soldier on to show you the 180 clip from that machine gun. I might even re-spec my skills to give me even more ammo. I quite like using the health regen on the Turret with the soldier, means I don't need a healing shield or bring any healing kits.

When was our next window of play - it was on Sunday night wasn't it?

I just guess I'll probably be on tonight :)

Seem to recall Fazz is off to ski this weekend. Can't remember when he is back. I am around most evenings so anytime is normally pretty good.

Tonight is rllmuk BAP cup night Disciple are you not playing that?

Seem to recall Fazz is off to ski this weekend. Can't remember when he is back. I am around most evenings so anytime is normally pretty good.

Tonight is rllmuk BAP cup night Disciple are you not playing that?

WTF It's Wednesday?! Is it tonight??

*edit* the footie folder seems to says thursday?

Guys - can we do Sunday? I'll pencil it in okay! Let's say YES!

I'm pretty sure I caught up on the missions, if you could point me towards the last one we were on I'll make sure :D

tomorrow should be good for me. Pretty much got the evening to myself.

How was the skiing Fazz ?

Four solid days of hard skiing has left me aching like a bastard; I'm ski'ed out, but I've had a brilliant time. Skiing for me is exhilarating, terrifying, and knackering......I bloody love it!

A Borderlands sesh is great for me tomorrow. I'll bung invites out at 8 and people can join when they wish.

Looking forward to it!

Yeah baby! It's so on! Looking forward to hooking up again.

I have re-specced my Hunter skills, and the Bird now hits 5 enemies. This works better as I had put skills into Sniper Rifles and Pistols, and yet I don't really use them

So wait until you see the mighty pigeon tonight :)

Yeah baby! It's so on! Looking forward to hooking up again.

I have re-specced my Hunter skills, and the Bird now hits 5 enemies. This works better as I had put skills into Sniper Rifles and Pistols, and yet I don't really use them

So wait until you see the mighty pigeon tonight :)

Young man!

Since you and Fazz haven't seen each other for four or more days can I respectfully suggest you find your own little corner of Boderlands to have 'Catch Up Gun Club' If I have to spend the first 2 hrs hearing how one of your pea shooters can hit the pimple on a gnat's arse from 200 miles I GO MAD!!!

After the storm, the sun will shine.