Borderlands (360)

Mortis

If Schnibbles can make anytime is there anyone who can't make the later time of 10pm and would prefer an earlier start? Maybe the two of you could swap.

That listing seems fair to me. How is your connection for hosting Karzee? IIRC you used to host in the past and the connection was solid. I'm on an 8Mb, so happy to host (and send invites) if you prefer. I will be on from 8ish at the latest, so lets rendezvous later.

8pm suits me down to the ground. Happy to host. Will be online tonight, at 8, outside Dr Zed's place.

That listing seems fair to me. How is your connection for hosting Karzee? IIRC you used to host in the past and the connection was solid. I'm on an 8Mb, so happy to host (and send invites) if you prefer. I will be on from 8ish at the latest, so lets rendezvous later.

I don't mind when we start - I have a 50mb connection if people want someone to host.

And I've got a glass fibre connection (50+ mb), so hosting won't be a problem for is :)

For our group (seeing MrMonkey's availability) I'd like to suggest to open a room around 8:15 pm and to get started around 8:30 pm.

For our group (seeing MrMonkey's availability) I'd like to suggest to open a room around 8:15 pm and to get started around 8:30 pm.

You set up the room then, McSpeed, I know you've got a rock solid connection whereas my router still has a tendency to reset itself. I'll probably be online earlier than 8 so send me an invite whenever you're ready.

You set up the room then, McSpeed, I know you've got a rock solid connection whereas my router still has a tendency to reset itself. I'll probably be online earlier than 8 so send me an invite whenever you're ready.

Check, will send invites to you, MrMonkey and Schnibbly just after 8.

Really looking forward to it, btw :D

After a long convo and a solid nap on it, i unfortunately have dropped out, better now than getting a ways through. I really was looking forward to claptrap revolution dlc. But i think i closed the door on borderlands, especially starting it from scratch. Sucks, but I've THOROUGHLY exhausted that game, to likes none of you could understand...or could you! Maybe by the time you get to Claptrap revolution I'll change my mind (still interested in that bit), I'd love an invite, but send it early enough as I haven't bought the game back.

Still feel really bad about it but ive got ac brotherhood to get through. Plus until thursday cant do any serious gaming as Im doing some major studying. But damn as I'm writing this message its like shit i fuckin loved that game! If i really put a damper on things, i wouldn't be opposed to starting it on thursday night with the second group. Guilt is a powerful motivator...and who knows i might make 2 great new friends. Just lemme know!

Again good luck, Enjoy borderlands, first timers, its an amazing game, you wont be disappointed!

Yeah, it takes a while to get over not having to run for teh chests as you do with randoms. I definitely think we should not take weapons, shields and the like without checking with others though. I felt a bit bad for Karzee. I think he still had his starting gun at level 15!

Next Tuesday best for everyone? I can do then or Monday definitely, possiblyother days but around Christmas my schedule gets a bit more chaotic. Family and all that jazz.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Okay I'm still up for this. I can start a new character, or if anyone is still in the middle I've got a level 22 siren - plus a couple of level 40 ish characters, soldier and a hunter.

I believe bradigor is up for it at some point; mostly because I've sent him my copy of the game to bully him into playing (I bought it On Demand as I'm lazy!)

• 1 month later...

Wanted: One level 45ish character, Beserker preferred but not required, to accompany a team of three (myself, Schnibbly and McSpeed) through the remainder of General Knox, all of Mad Moxxi and Claptrap Revolution. Weekday night availability and GSOH essential.

• 2 months later...

Hello - I'm a level 47 Hunter and would love some company to get through the three longer challenges involved in Moxxi's DLC; I also need to kill the Crawlermax and then I'm pretty much done with the game and it's achievements other than levelling myself up obscene amounts.

Is there anyone that still plays this that could be around this weekend or Friday night?

I've not felt so rejected since my teenage years...

Anyway, to say that a kind American showed interest in helping me with my plight - he's a level 69 solider so should help me speed through the arena matches; if anyone else wanted to join just thought that it would be worth mentioning - due to time differences, etc we're looking to start at 3 PM UK time on Saturday/Sunday.