IGNORED

[FM3] Session tonight?

Count Buffalos

Anyone want an hour or two session tonight? I was thinking of starting 2030 or 2100, not fussed either way. If you're up for it, reply with your tag below and I can send invites out etc. My tag is Byalant.

Hit me up with an FR - deffo interested.

Yeah, there was some good racing there. I'm happy to host another room tonight if anyone's interested. Reply in this thread so I know whether to set up a room or not, prolly about the same time I guess.

I hope that the laginess wasn't anything to so with my connection - I have no idea about these things, but the Nordshleife was particularly hairy. If it might have been, I guess someone esle could host.

Yeah, there was some good racing there. I'm happy to host another room tonight if anyone's interested. Reply in this thread so I know whether to set up a room or not, prolly about the same time I guess.

Definitely, my only issue was your mic was really quiet so sorry if I didn't respond to you sometimes! That might just be me though, everyone else was probably cringing and pulling their headsets off every time I spoke :ph34r:

I hope that the laginess wasn't anything to so with my connection - I have no idea about these things, but the Nordshleife was particularly hairy. If it might have been, I guess someone esle could host.

I'm sure it wasn't, it was only Boltzman who was warping, hopefully that was a temporary thing and he'll be fine next time!

I'll probably be on tonight and would prefer to race with rubbish people.

Join us!

We're actually awesome...on average. Although once Pete1990 left and those of us using racing lines turned them off - it became an obstacle course of scrap cars stuck in various gears :D

I'd love to be counted in for a bit of b-team racing too. I'm not a particularly great racer, but very fair and let people overtake if I've wronged them in a previous corner. (I don't go about wronging people on purpose though)

GT: Strangelite

Feel free to add me if anyone fancies some slower - lower spec races. (All in the same car is a dream to me)