IGNORED

[FM3] Session tonight?

Count Buffalos

Can we try some of the lower class cars tonight, such as the Seat Leon and the like. Easier to drive for us learners and still loads of fun, specially doing 4 or 5 laps round some of the medium length versions of circuits (catalunya, silverstone etc). Not for the full session obv, just now and again?

My driving was pretty awful sorry, I put it down to tiredness, went straight to bed after I left!

What's the advantage of joining a party by the way? I found it meant I couldn't see who was talking which got a bit confusing, am I doing it wrong?

I think the party thing allows everyone to hear each other.

It seems that if your just in the lobby you can't hear each other (well that's the case for me anyway ;) )

Enjoyed the races last night(apart from when throbbin hood thought it was a 4 lap race and started doing donuts on the finish line causing me to smash into him and write off my car!! ;) )

will be up for some more defo.

Edit:doh beaten to it

Some great races, Personal highlights were narrowly failing to beat Throbin Hood to the line after a 4-lap chase to close a 3-second gap at suzuka and Christoph84's exquisitely-timed move on me at mugello to take the lead at the penultimate corner...

I'm sure I've spoken to Byalant during the loading screen before when using in game chat (it just doesn't have the lozenges to show who's talking at that point)

What's your gamertag RFT? Are you the chap with the crown who was lapping several seconds quicker than all of us? ;)

Some great races, Personal highlights were narrowly failing to beat Throbin Hood to the line after a 4-lap chase to close a 3-second gap at suzuka and Christoph84's exquisitely-timed move on me at mugello to take the lead at the penultimate corner...

That was a great race. The two chicanes on Mugello club are such a balancing act in the M3 GTR, we were both on the absolute limit.

I want to race against you, RFT. :)

I should say that while I dominated a couple of F355C races, once more people turned up and we changed cars it was a lot closer. Certainly Throbin Hood and Christoph84 have great pace and racecraft.

I might be online tonight, it depends on the missus.

Yeah I hope to be on tonight. Would like to do some lower class races if possible. Didn't hit me straight away but when we dropped to group B we were only 13 points off the 355 C we started with! I'm assuming you guys dropped it lower after I left.

I'm also a big fan of staying on the same circuit for a long time so that everyone gets used to it and you get a more even playing field. I managed to keep RFT in view on Road Atlanta thanks to running hot laps there in the Evora, but I was nowhere at Road America!

Having said that, if the majority want to run different tracks and cars I don't want to hold them back! I'll learn all the circuits eventually!