IGNORED

[FM3] Session tonight?

Count Buffalos

Meerman your lessons are very good, will just need some practice before I can match the pad with the wheel.

Enjoyed the races last night(apart from when throbbin hood thought it was a 4 lap race and started doing donuts on the finish line causing me to smash into him and write off my car!! :( )

will be up for some more defo.

That was hillarious, easiest win ever!

That was awesome, at first I thought I hadn't crossed the finish line, it was only when I turned to go forward and someone went flying past and carried on that i realised :) 2 people actually hit me because I was going about 100MPH slower than everyone on the straight

Some great races, Personal highlights were narrowly failing to beat Throbin Hood to the line after a 4-lap chase to close a 3-second gap at suzuka and Christoph84's exquisitely-timed move on me at mugello to take the lead at the penultimate corner...

I was watching the gap a little too carefully and after the final chicane I just had to hold the very inside of the track and hope you couldn't draft around the outside.

The Cobra v the Lotus on the Iberian track was pretty good too, the Cobra had the power and acceleration but the Lotus had the braking and handling, led to quite a bit of yo-yoing between us.

Another good session tonight, plenty of variety. Loved the Secret Service cars around whatsitsname (definite contender for weekly time trials) and the Datsuns around Nordischlefcliffcliffargh were great. Seats were cool too.

The only real downside for me is being universally shite. Great game though, thoroughly addicted.

Cheers guys. :)

The only real downside for me is being universally shite. Great game though, thoroughly addicted.

Definitely get the award for group comedian though! Still think your best so far was saying "I'm off fellas" then calmy driving off the grid whilst everyone else was waiting for the lights (must've been a network bug).

Yeah. RIGHT.

Sorry for invite spam last night, saw the "FIFA" thing just after I sent it.

I'll be at the pub between about now and 7ish, probably be on a bit after that. I'm pretty sure a bit of beer will improve my racing.

Still think your best so far was saying "I'm off fellas" then calmy driving off the grid whilst everyone else was waiting for the lights (must've been a network bug).

Wish I'd seen that, but I must have been already off fellas when it happened.

Thanks for the evening's racing guys, and thanks to Boozy for hosting. We had some great races, especially around Maple Valley in the Ferraris. :lol: Unfortunately, I got disconected just as I came out of the last corner at Laguna Seca, so I figured that would be a good place to stop for the night.

I would really like to get some multiplayer games in as I have only been playing single player (as have most of the people on my friends list)

Meerman - is there any space on the forza gamertag? I added it a while ago but didn't get accepted :)

Is there going to be a session tomorrow night (I believe the endurance stuff starts the following week)?

Assuming I won't get into Meerman's room, I'd be prepared to host a room. Sorry if something's planned already and I've missed it, but otherwise can I propose some medium-length races (10 laps?) in those SEAT touring cars? E.g:

Tsukuba short - 10 laps (as a warm-up!)

Road America - 6 laps

Motegi (one of the shorter layouts) - 10 laps

Sedona Full - 6 laps

One of those Italian mountain ones (the "green" one?) - 10 laps

Not sure if that's enough ... we can improvise! I'd go for damage on, grid in reverse points order.

Any interest? All points completely negotiable of course, this is really just me expressing willingness to host a room if needed (hopefully not everyone's going to be playing MW2!).