IGNORED

Misfits

Luke

This is being repeated on Channel 4 on Saturday nights 10pm.

They've just shown epsiode 2 this weekend.

I had no idea it was a repeat, and think it's bloody good fun so far. Silly and a bit cringingly crap in places, but overall very amusing. I am entertained and have series linked the bugger on Sky+ :)

• 3 months later...

i been watching this the past week. Watched 3 episodes so far - at first i thought it was going to be a bit crappy - but i'm finding it great!

Some of the characters started off annoying but im growing to them now, and the storyline definatly is a good kinda mystery.

I watched all of this last week - in parts it was brilliant! It was basically the Nathan show - what a character - and it'll be a shame if he's not in it as much. Utter dickhead, utter genius. "Save me Barry" is one of my favourite lines from a show ever, totally creased me.

Some of it was extremely "E4" though - ie trying way to hard to be edgy/cool - and the black guy was such a dull character that I can't even remember his name.

• 2 weeks later...

cant believe no one has updated since last nights episode!

Anyway, I thought it was a pretty good episode. Really annoying having to deal with adverts after watching series one on 4oD. I quite liked the story,

and there was plenty of stuff going on. Good stuff.

cant believe no one has updated since last nights episode!

Anyway, I thought it was a pretty good episode. Really annoying having to deal with adverts after watching series one on 4oD. I quite liked the story,

and there was plenty of stuff going on. Good stuff.

WTF! Series 2 has started!?

AAAAAAArrrrrggghhhhhhh! Missed it!

More love right here. This has been a real hit in my household, everyone's into it. I'm really pleased that now season 2 has started it has proven that the first wasn't a fluke - if anything they've improved on the first season so far.

A real surprise hit. :)

Really good opening episode. Fingers crossed the rest of the series is that good.

The first episode was screened at the BFI launch, and was met with a rapturous response. (Jonathan) Ross then told us that he’d seen the first three episodes; “One is good. Two is great. Three is the best they’ve ever done.”

Read more: Misfits Series 3 – It’s (not quite) Official

http://www.sfx.co.uk/2010/11/05/misfits-series-3-%e2%80%93-it%e2%80%99s-not-quite-official/#ixzz15KtY9fXK

I was 'forced' to watch this last night. Soundtrack eclipses everything else about it... Pretty much just want to stab up all them cunts onscreen.

To be honest, I thought last nights episode wasn't that great.

I was kinda "forced" to watch the first episode a few weeks ago. I thought they were a bunch of twats, but then by the end of the episode i wanted more. Series one is some of the best TV i have seen in the past year and i quite liked last weeks episode as well. I just didn't think ep2 did much for the overal story arc, besides a couple of things.

I thought this second episode was great!

Nathan was on fine form and maybe I'm just stupid but I didn't see the

twist at the end with his brother being dead coming either

Yeah, it was never really said what would happen

after Nathan took the pill. Did it mean he could die? Or that he could see dead people? I'm assuming that was part of his power because it must have worn off by then.

maybe I just wasn't in the best mood last night to fully enjoy it.

Column in the Guardian with a community payback officer getting a bit upset at the representation of community payback in Misfits. Seems to me that getting upset at the uniforms being wrong is missing the point of the show a bit. Although I guess this just like me getting annoyed when a TV show or film spouts some nonsense about computers.