IGNORED

[FM3] Rllmuk Endurance Cup - Group 3

Count Buffalos

I guess that's fair enough, if we make up the rules race-by-race it could cause issues in the future. At least it doesn't affect Meatball's position in the group as far as I can tell?

Maybe next time we could have a rule where if you complete 50% of the race or more you can claim half the points for the position you were in when you got kicked? Mind you if the next one focuses on shorter races as suggested it kind of removes the problem!

By the way who got bored towards the end and decided to start leaving enormous skid stains at various places on the circuit? :D

Do you mean someone was drifting, or did someone get so scared going into the last complex too fast that they soiled their pants?

WHAT.

:o

It was tongue-in-cheek of course, Chucky. But it saddens Meerman that you don't want to tease us anymore on the racetrack. Seeing as you were so enthusiastic at the start of the series. But fair enough mate. :facepalm:

Don't sell the game on though!

If need be, I can host. When do you usually start, 8PM UK time?

I'm not sure if I can compete for your points, Jash, as I have friends visiting me tonight. Unless they don't mind me racing, that is.

If they mind, I'll just be a spectator.

I'm pretty sure I can't make tonight either unfortunately :)

Should've been available originally, but one of my colleagues went off sick so they switched me to the nights, but then I've also been off sick the last 2 nights, with a cold. Bit better today so I'll be going back in tonight, so unable to race. Was looking forward to Maple Valley too.

I'll be back ok next week definitely.

If the people who are available tonight don't all get a spot in group 2's race how about we postpone til next week if we're all going to be good then?

Or maybe if everyone's free on the Sunday eve we could do it then to catch up and jump straight on to Suzuka next Tues as we should be?

I'm guessing nobody can do Thursday? Friday? :(

Even next week Monday?

Thurs or Fri are no go for me, providing my lurgi doesn't get worst again I'm on nights now through til Sat, finishing Sun morning for my days off.

Monday shouldn't be a problem for me if other people can make it?