IGNORED

Call of Duty: Black Ops - *Multiplayer Thread*

The Sarge

Can you play the wager match types against friends for credits or is it random factor only?

Be more fun taking money from friends than some unknown internet warrior sitting in his mum's frontroom.

There's low cost betting matches for friends and parties, in the higher end with more credits at stake it's completely random.

Also quick question for you GODZOOKI, can you confirm if there's the Classic and Barebones playlists in the game ? Do they cover most of the gametypes ? Hell is there anyone playing them at the minute ? (just as there's a small number of people playing the game)

Also quick question for you GODZOOKI, can you confirm if there's the Classic and Barebones playlists in the game ? Do they cover most of the gametypes ? Hell is there anyone playing them at the minute ? (just as there's a small number of people playing the game)

Four Main gametypes but i only have access to the 3 at the mo

You have Core which includes

TDM

Merc

FFA

Domination

Ground War

Sabotage

HQ

CTF

Search & Destroy

Team Tactical

Barebones which has

Pure - which is tdm on every map, no perks, killstreaks, attachments , equiptment or contracts

Classic - which is TDM with killstreaks at 3,5 and 7

Team tactical - objective game type with no perks, killstreaks, attachments , equiptment or contracts

Harcore which has

TDM

FFA

Search & Destroy

There is a prestige gametype but i can't access it..... yet!! :ph34r:

Can you play the wager match types against friends for credits or is it random factor only?

Be more fun taking money from friends than some unknown internet warrior sitting in his mum's frontroom.

You can play against friends in Ante Up which is a max of 60Cr for top spot but you cant bring parties in the weekend gambler or high roller gametypes as it would be exploited to fuck.

Lots of great shit

Well ain't that just a lovely sight to behold. Thanks very much for the lists. It's looking like the Core in this is pretty good but all the barebones stuff sounds great. I assume for the 3,5,7 killstreaks it'll be standard UAV, Napalm and a chopper.

you cant hack a good shot.

It's the fact it totally ruins the leaderboards that annoys me, making them utterly redundant. And it's so easy to enforce it makes me sick they don't bother. Ooh the games not even out yet and this guys 15th prestige, not rocket science that it's a hacked xbox.

Attack Choppa 7, Choppa Gunna 11

You have to "man" both of these, don't you? What are the differences between them?

It's the fact it totally ruins the leaderboards that annoys me, making them utterly redundant. And it's so easy to enforce it makes me sick they don't bother. Ooh the games not even out yet and this guys 15th prestige, not rocket science that it's a hacked xbox.

Treyarch need to live up to their promises re this kind of thing and take action. Damned annoying.