Tobert

FuntimeDave

Sladie

JohnnyArgos

Billy Brown

Humdrum

Joffy

Pants

Great to have you all, we had a great auction.

The lineup

Billy Brown - Sladie - JohnnyArgos - FuntimeDave

Tobert

Pants--------------------------------------------------------------------Joffy

Tomox02

Pete1990 - Humdrum

This team is nowhere near final. Everyone will get their chance to try out for other positions if they wish. No-ones position is assured!

I'll fire out a doodle tomorrow to see if we can get a practise together. We have the Athletico Cup on Thursday.

Laat op het knullen krijgen! (lets get on it lads!)

Hey eveeryone, looking forward to season, we have a strong team and holland are a class outfit.

Tomox - I know its no where near final but DMF is one of my least favorite positons happy to swap with Dave and be in the back line, or step up into our AWESOME forward lineup :lol:

Hi all, strong looking line-up for this season. It's going to be tough to break 'The Big 2', but I'm sure we'll give it a good go. That looks like a strong defense to me - hopefully we can give the lads up top a platform to go and do their thing.

Sorry I had a dash off after one game last night - had to do the washing up and make lunches for today...

Hey eveeryone, looking forward to season, we have a strong team and holland are a class outfit.

Tomox - I know its no where near final but DMF is one of my least favorite positons happy to swap with Dave and be in the back line, or step up into our AWESOME forward lineup :lol:

I am up for that. I thought we had agreed to play a 10 man defence with me as the lone star striker this season??

Sorry to have missed the practice last night. Any plans for a regular night or nights? As long as pre arranged I can be pretty flexible with days and times.

Feckin' Holland - get in. Schexy football whislt dressed like a giant fruit. Below is a picture to make you smile

post-16788-1263203459.jpg

4-4-2 is not the way the dutch play! You dissapoint me Tomox. 4-3-3 is the only way to role when going dutch.

770.gif

Default is

LB ---- CB --- CB --- RB

---- LDM --- RMF---------

LW------CAM--------RW--

-----------ST--------------

Given the superb forward line up I think this would be worth giving a go and to be honest we normally end up with at least 4 in the opponents box most of the time anyway!

Ham and cheese with sour cream and chives. Yours sounds nicer.

Spicy chicken, melted cheese, with onions and spinach all freshly made in a wrap then was then heated. Naturally accompanied by Beef flavoured Monster Munch and an innocent smoothie - me work in an office? Never.

Dave's wrap sounds amazing :wub:

And Honey Cheerios are my favourite...

So hungry now and all I have to eat is a stupid apple :(

Yeah digging Dave's wrap, inspired me to tuck into a M&S Muffin (4 for 64p!)

Since we lost the Scottish contingent we have really gone up in the class stakes!

I'm just going to start making some Fajitas! Nom nom nom!

In other news, anyone about for some matches tonight?

I am playing sneaky spies with Miner willy, sorry :(