IGNORED

RPL Town - Season 8!

Tomox

Hmm, looks like other teams are mostly sticking with their normal line-ups...

But there won't be much rotation for the following 4 weeks, bar the occassional shifting around to cope with someone being away, so I'm still up for mixing things up. Really looking forward to tonight. No pressure on us at all now what with the other team ruining the cup....

It alright if Tom and I swap positions for the second game? He's been complaining at me all day that 'he's stuck at fucking full back' ;)

So we'll swap and hopefully stop him getting all angry ;)

;) Yeah, no worries mate. We might swap a few things over in the second game depending how many time me and Joffy are offside!!!

Sorry guys, misses just had our baby. Best of luck

Oh how convenient. The one night it's your turn in defence and suddenly your daughter is born.

I bet you were feverishly feeding your misses curry and castor oil all week to induce the little 'un.

Congratulations dude! Although commiserations you've now got an impatient little girl to deal with for the next twenty years. -_-

As per Sladies PM I will be about Wednesday after the England game for Practice and can be on at 10pm for the games against Athletic.

We have really turned things around in the last couple of weeks so this is where we get revenge on Athletic!

As per Sladies PM I will be about Wednesday after the England game for Practice and can be on at 10pm for the games against Athletic.

We have really turned things around in the last couple of weeks so this is where we get revenge on Athletic!

Pretty much sure I will be there for both praccy and the actual games.

OK lads, line-up for this week is as follows:

(if we have 9)

--Billy--sladie--Tobes--Joffy--

------------Dave-------------

--Tomox------------Tomox--

------------Pants-------------

------Mattie------Petey-----

I might swap Pants and Tomox around, still not 100% on that. If we only have 8 on the back four will stay the same, with someone taking LM/RM/CDM as the any with people shifting about depending on who's missing.

Sladie, a few of the rovers guys and a few of the town lads are doing GTA on wed nights now, we would still be up for our practise slot but it would have to be half 10 instead, hope that wont be too late for your guys but let me know.