IGNORED

RPL Town - Season 8!

Tomox

no one forced you to play the second...

:)

Anyway really don't know what to say about tonight, FIFA just seemed to determine that they would win one game and we would win the other, it was like Man united vs Scunthorpe grannies in the first game and vice versa in the second.

Well done to Mattie and Pants, thought the two Any combo worked a lot better in the second

Joffy - well done on the goal, not so much with the defending :)

Erm...yeah...odd night, thought some of the "banter" was a bit over the line both between teams and players on our side but guess that is the emotion of the game, anyway onwards and upwards and big game against united next week :D

Nathan slowly adds the fuel to the fire. . .

well its true, i think the comment was 'some of us have kids' if they wanted to leave, they could have...

they could have went to bed if it was that much of a problem that they had to wait an extra 2minutes to restart the second game, which i assume sladie actually agreed to!

come on we were all up just as late as you lot

think of what it was like for ventieeeeee, it was after midnight for him, and i didnt hear him complaining about it

This is what I don't understand. You moan about the banter we give you. Then you both come over as cunts?

hey im not trying to come over as a cunt, im sorry but some of you came across as cunts when moaning about the time and also when you scored etc...

if it was genuinely banter than i will apologise and take it but it didnt sound like that

It was mate. If it was laughing, it was at the game giving us the goals and Joffy managing to score again. Not laughing at your defending or such

nah it wasnt the laughing, it was the comments that were being made, if they were being said tongue in cheek or whatever, then fine

its going a bit OTT now, whats done is done

Ah screw it lol, i've looked at it and posting up crap about this is just silly.

Sorry about the comments i've recently put in both threads, just a bit of sour grapes in the second game i guess. Trying to pick faults as to why we lost. Just draw a line underneath it now and i wish you luck for the remainder of the campaign and hopefully you can take points off the others throughout the rest of the season.

Good games again chaps, Well played in the second. Oh and sladie thanks for the restart in the second much appreciated, and sorry again to rest of the Town lads for my absence resulting in starting late.

Thankyou Sean, very nice of you to say so. Likewise, well played, especially in that first game and genuine good luck wishes for the rest of the season. After all, we need you to take points off everyone else so we can get higher up that table. :)

p.s.

I'm still waiting for my Macarena.

Thankyou Sean, very nice of you to say so. Likewise, well played, especially in that first game and genuine good luck wishes for the rest of the season. After all, we need you to take points off everyone else so we can get higher up that table. :)

p.s.

I'm still waiting for my Macarena.

The macarena will be completed very soon mate. Just promise not to laugh :)

Well, when I met Baring, he wasn't overly compasionate to a bloke who got hit by a bus on his bike....

:) (ask him about it)

it was his own fault lol poor lad got his sister's back wheel bent. I remember someone saying phone an ambulance i was like nahhhh he's ok, while he's holding his head after it hit the floor.

i'm nothing like nathan and sean though!

it was his own fault lol poor lad got his sister's back wheel bent. I remember someone saying phone an ambulance i was like nahhhh he's ok, while he's holding his head after it hit the floor.

i'm nothing like nathan and sean though!

I believe the exact words were.

"Dont worry mate, your pink bike is ok"

:(

Just remembered setting them up for their second goal in the first game...I was trying to clear it upfield but that translated into 'heading it out for a corner/straigh to their striker who was off the pitch'.

Just remembered setting them up for their second goal in the first game...I was trying to clear it upfield but that translated into 'heading it out for a corner/straigh to their striker who was off the pitch'.

:( that would be me :(

dont know how i didnt get pulled for being offside though, think it may be because i came back on the pitch to score lol :(

Joffy LB 1 0 0 8.90 ?!?

How does the ratings system work?

Still feel a bit odd about last night, it feels like there was little we could do in the first game but the second we got a run of the green so it kinda takes away from the skill involved a little. Certainly my guy felt completely different in the second game (not like the wheezing asthmatic from the first) but I also felt we got some real luck. Forward play however was excellent mattie and Pants were superb and Tomox was finishing well.

I don't see anything wrong with the fall backs getting forward occasionally and last night I think it worked well on a couple of occasions but equally we got lucky a couple of times and it was annoying last night to see have the midfield and defense pulled out of position to cover the gap. Also gutted about checking my players run which allowed them to score their second goal, I need to work on my defending more and try and get it up to the same level as my ability to bark orders :(:(

Was a proper facepalm moment. Was cursing the game after that.

You weren't offside because I played the ball to you. Where's my assist?? :(

lol you can have one if you really want :(

it was a hell of a llucky goal tbh, and i was bricking it as i thought i hit it against the other striker which was in the middle of the goal for some reason :(

I suppose thats what happens when you have an 'Any' striker lol