IGNORED

RPL Town - Season 8!

Tomox

Sorry guys but I think I'm going to have to pull out of BAP, Internet won't be setup at my new house for a good couple of weeks, and can't play from my parents any more.

Sorry again :lol:

:lol: there are 5 weeks left of the season and I don't think there is anyone on the waiting list so, if its just two weeks, then could you come back for the final 3?

Not my partner in Anytown! :lol:

Tonight I suggest we put you and Dave as the Any's controlling the midfield and keep the front and back lines intact, it seemed to work better than having one person control three players last week.

Is there no-one on the list? :lol: I'll see if I can find someone

What about Pilotwings - could he be a temp replacement? Can't say he is deffo up for playing but he has recently got an xbox and played a few practice rllmuk club games with us recently. Is this kind of stuff even allowed a temporary replacement.

Hopefully we'll get the replacement in for tonight! Heretic is all lined up in the BAP signon thread, we just need sladie or tobert to confirm so we sort it.

Is anyone on early tonight? I should be around from 8 for some random kickabouts

ok so how about:

-Billy--Johnny--Tobes--Joffy

------------Heretic-----------

----pants-------------pants--

-------------Dave-----------

--------Petey------Tomox----

We can than swap dave and Heretic in the second game depending on how we go.

ok so how about:

-Billy--Johnny--Tobes--Joffy

------------Heretic-----------

----pants-------------pants--

-------------Dave-----------

--------Petey------Tomox----

We can than swap dave and Heretic in the second game depending on how we go.

Looks good, Tobes.

I would've thought Heretic is more attacking minded and Dave is more defensively minded (as he's been playing CDM all season so far)

Anyone on early for some warm ups?

Dave has done an awesome job at CDM but has also expressed an interest to play CAM on several occasions so its not really fair for Heretic to come straight in and take that role.

Heretic can play CDM in the first game, get a feel for how we play and then swap in the second game and hopefully link up better with the forwards and wide players.

Wait, wait wait... let's go back a sec...

Are those pictures on the last page of Tobes, Tomox and Joffy's faces?

FUCK ME you boys are ugly. Did you all meet at Noses Anonymous or something?

Yeah its not me, I am beautiful!