Gambit

Vincenzo

BigJamieM

Harbey

Tris3d

Wallace

Br00n

Glad to have you chaps on board :lol:

Im looking to switch our line up at 3 stages of the season, so that everyone get a run out in there position of choice for a good few games at the very least. But to start off with Im thinking.

The Line up:

-------------Demirel

Gönül---Topal---Çetin---Balta

----------Ham. Altintop

--Turan------------------Boral

--------------Emre

--Hal. Altintop----Nihat

Harbey--Gambit--Jamie--Rogue

---------------Br00n

--Wallace-----------------Tris3d

---------------Vinny

--------Baring------Steely

Obviously we will se how practice goes, but for now it looks good to me.

Welcome to the mighty City!

Turkey have alot of options throughout the squad, so Im not clear on the line up yet. I know they arent the strongest team in the league but lets not use that as an excuse and just beat what ever is put infront of us :lol:

Also that 4-3-3 mentioned in the first post isnt set in stone. Im thinking 4-3-3 but the type of 4-3-3 might change, examples:

RB--CB--CB--LB

-------DM-------

-RM---------LM-

-----RF---LF----

--------ST------

RB--CB--CB--LB

-------DM-------

--RCM----LCM--

-RW---ST---LW-

Hello everyone. Good to see you took my advice and recruit tri3d. :lol: Look forward to reuniting with my former CB partner BigJ.

The same name got mentioned by Vinny, already knowing he was a good player aswell cemented him as someone who I was going in very strongly for.

Happy to have you on this side of the tracks Tris :P I notice we have 3 accumilated 3 Rovers lads, 2 Townies, 1 Athelete, a Heffer from the beach, and then 3 city boys remain. Some top top pedigree in this squad, title winners, and team of the season winners all over the park.

If we can get a practise in at some point over the next few day. Maybe more than one if people can make it. We need to see how we should be rolling and what Turkish delights we can uncover in the squad.

Anybody free for tonight?

Turkey better be good Steely :(

There not the best :P but they where the best we had available. :(

Go take a look, like I said in the PM to everyone (pre auction), they are 'solid alrounders', no real superstars so we will have to be all about playing as a proper unit :D I think the highest rated player is a 83 CB who will be in the hands of BigJ as he will be our primary figure there for the whole season. With his other CB partner changing from time to time, but for the time being its Gambit.

Also looks like we are on for 9 boys, Ill hit up another team see if we can get a friendly pencilled in.

I thought it didnt look right haha

We are on for tonight at 9 against Wanderers, see you there boys.

Feel free to take a look at Turkey and let us know what you think about any of the players, who will be good where etc. (Be gentle with me :( )

I realised last night whilst looking at the Turkey team that 5 of the starting 11 are Galatasaray players! (and another 2 on the bench).

Such in depth knowledge should come in handy for when we meet later in the season. :(:(

The same thing dawned on me when I got pummelled by your Galatasaray side! Atleast I know they have what it takes to compete well, against the likes of Ronaldo :P

Yeah but to be fair Ronaldo did spend most of that game on the floor, injured, much to my delight :P

The two CB's are both Gala players - and are both ace. Both are amazingly good at shrugging people off the ball, and the only downside to them is their lack of pace (as I found out to Nath in the cup last night! :().

Why I'm telling you this I don't know! :(

P.S. Arda Turan - cracking CAM!

Turkey have a couple of really beefy chaps! They almost look like the dodgy characters you see created in clubs. 6-7ft + and stocky. Had a few games earlier and they seem pretty good! One was CB and I think the other was a CDM but don't quote me on that. Not that slow either.

Turkey have a couple of really beefy chaps! They almost look like the dodgy characters you see created in clubs. 6-7ft + and stocky. Had a few games earlier and they seem pretty good! One was CB and I think the other was a CDM but don't quote me on that. Not that slow either.

Yeah, they do have some physically very strong players :) a couple of people with pace. No one who has bags of it though.

We need to find a nice healthy mix of pace and power around the pitch. So many bloody options for upfront and midfield who all have a similar rating, so lots of tinkering to be done ;)

In all, Turkey surprised me last night. They were much better than I thought they would be.

I thought we had three reasonably good games considering we mixed it up a bit in each game. The first game was probably my fave of the night, coming back from the dead to win it (3-2?).

turkish-delight.jpg