IGNORED

RPL Utd Dressing Room - Season 8

Wincho

Not the best start is it? - wish I'd known this before i spent £13.75m on you :)

OK - all pics are up in Post #14

Add your 'guesses' (1-10) below

Loving tylers attempt at looking like a moody joe cole. :)

and I always pictured wincho more like

visitor351.jpg

7 has got to be Timmo... no wait Joe... no Timmo.

:D

9) He loves his Schumacher smirk at winning the gold medal in the Dad's race....and he loves who he beat (easily) for that medal

post-12579-1263285901_thumb.jpg

Without letting the cat out the bag for the wicked 'name the face' game Wincho has lined up:

I had to insist on another shot of me, the headband one taken with one of the first ever camera phone's to come out just isn't on!

Also - that t-shirt wincho's wearing is a freebie from his work, it's pretty much all he wears :)

Double also - beaten last year though I was in the pre-school Dad's race, this years 'real' school Dad's race was won by the less smug guy in that photo :)

Oh man, post #14 is awesome.

Tyler was better looking in his previous photo. I demand compensation for the time I've since wasted flirting with him.

It's because I hadn't done my hair isn't it? I've booked some lessons with Pompey.

Loving tylers attempt at looking like a moody joe cole. :)

That's my footballers face.

Wincho looks almost exactly as I'd dreamt imagined. My guesses:

1. Donk

2. LittleJoe

3. Mildred

4. Meer-to-the-man

5. Manic

6. Spoilers

7. Smithstock

8. Mitchell

9. Wincho, the tallest manager in the BAP league or a man of average height stood next to a hobbit.

10. Mattie, we sold you mate. Sorry.

I can be on for about 10.30 tonight if anyone wants a few late games of BAP.

I'll be up for that, I should be on earlier if we can get a group together to teach Meerman some basics.

9. Wincho, the tallest manager in the BAP league or a man of average height stood next to a hobbit.

It's a bizzare shot, he is a good 6/7 inches taller than me but somehow I've managed to stand downslope from him, giving the illusion that he is in fact a clear 18 inches taller than me!

For the record I'm about 5'11, he's 6'6" ish - gangly twat.

Smith, make sure that you're open when I have the ball whilst moving upfield. My passes are swift and precise. I may run a bit into your zone as well so make sure you move up too. I trust you to take it all the way to Wincho or Manic once I've delivered die fussball.

Smith, make sure that you're open when I have the ball whilst moving upfield. My passes are swift and precise. I may run a bit into your zone as well so make sure you move up too. I trust you to take it all the way to Wincho or Manic once I've delivered die fussball.

Yeah man, I'm used to running deep as a CDM or as a strong striker in 1v1, so I'll try not do that - I'm going to absolutely hug the touchline 15/20 yards ahead of you/Donk matey

I'll be needing you & Joe to get back and help me out when we're defending Mr Stock. Otherwise I'll be chasing shadows. I've got faith that you have the midfield role down to a tee anyway. Joe tracks back aswell, so we should be sorted.

I've just discovered I'm away with work Thurs night :).

Mitchell would never let this sort of thing happen. Unbelievable.

Not sure how we'll work it but I'd be happy to take 'any' and have the striker along with the CDM. Should be okay if the CDM has an arrow.

I'll be needing you & Joe to get back and help me out when we're defending Mr Stock.

Yeah, just let me know lads. I'll be up and down - the old addage is that Fullbacks do most running without the ball. I reckon this will be the case for our wingers if we want a strong defence.

Also, how do we play? Target man? Crosses? Runs inside? Overlaps?

:)

Also, how do we play? Target man? Crosses? Runs inside? Overlaps?

The manager tried to coin a phrase. He's the glue that sticks us together or something. We pass to him and it all just happens.

In reality if we ever give it to Wincho it gets stuck under his feet and he swears, then apologies.