I finished this last night and despite a lot of reservations going in I quite enjoyed it. Miles better than Archer: Vice and the 30's noir season. 

Archer was less of a dick this season that in previous seasons. And was quite likeable at times. I thought Cyril was great as the nazi guy and the madness of the last two episodes was wonderful.

Spoiler

The sci-fi reboot will be cool if it happens. 

I've watched about half the series, and although I actually really like the setting and how they've changed the characters, I just don't find it very funny.

I enjoyed all the other seasons, even Vice and Dreamland, but this season isn't doing it for me in the comedy stakes. I'm still going to watch the other episodes and enjoy them as a fake swashbuckling adventure serial, but I do think that changing the setting every season is hurting the comedy.

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

10 x 1 was pretty good. I guess we're never going back to the spy stuff so we'll have to get on board with the new setup for each season.

There were some decent joke, nice spaceships and it was a good setup for the new season. Glad it's back.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Finally caught up on this, I mean the latest Space season. Was watchable and fun but yeah not as funny as earlier Archer, maybe i'm just too familiar with it.

Spoiler

Seeing how he's finally woken up, what next? Loser, unemployed Archer? Lana married to someone else? Will definitely watch it whenever it re-appears.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I would have liked more archer in space. It most captured classic archer whilst changing things around, another series would have been welcomed but im also glad we are back to classic archer too.

• 2 weeks later...