2010 FIFA World Cup

SnoopZakaDaVe

Speaking of footballing minnows, I almost qualified on Legendary with Montserrat at the weekend. In the end, a 2-0 reverse to Canada in the penultimate game was my undoing after I'd recovered from an horrific 11-3 defeat to the US (on five minute halves!) to turn around my campaign, beating them 3-2 at home. Missed out on making the playoffs to Canada on goal difference, despite beating Costa Rica 5-0 in the last match.

They'd have been partying in the deserted, ash-covered streets of Plymouth if I'd have made it.

right, so after fucking playing this for fucking HOURS and HOURS, i've made my first online worl cup final! I'm playing as England. I'm spending my whole day preparing mentally for tonights game.

wish me luck.

right, so after fucking playing this for fucking HOURS and HOURS, i've made my first online worl cup final! I'm playing as England. I'm spending my whole day preparing mentally for tonights game.

wish me luck.

Good luck, sir. Who is it against, though? If it's Germany/Scotland then I retract my former statement :)

P.s. Am I the only one who finds such humour in slow mo shots of peoples faces/the close up screenshots? I almost fancy making a World Cup Web comic...

Fucking hell what a fucking shitter :unsure:

I was all over him. Went 1-0 down in the first half and equalised in the second only for a goalkeeping error (green, who else) gifted Brazil the winning goal. Fucking mental

Oh it was awful man. Ronaldinho was running down the right, he cut into the area and ran to the near post and had a little dink shot from REALLY close range. Green grabbed it but it seemed to go through him as he hit the ground. While he was falling, Ronaldinho triggered the 'hop over tackle' animation and it knocked the ball in the back of the net.

I sat in my chair, gutted.

• 2 weeks later...

FIFA 11 won't be just this with club teams (hell, if that's all it was, I wouldn't buy it). It'll have the changes made to passing that they've been mooting, along with other stuff. It should be a better game than FIFA 10 though.

You never can go backwards with these things.

Finally won the online world cup with argentina, and no achievement for winning it? Wtf is that all about?

My disappointment at this was forgotten when my opponent in the final, who quit out on 75mins just as I was about to make it 4-0, sent me a message saying "lucky cunt". I replied "better luck next time!". Then he came back with "go fuck yourself". :( You gotta love fifa online players. :(