IGNORED

The Ryman League - Official Dressing Room

tyler

5.gifCharliemouse (1 - 0) Yiggy 4.gif

<<A solid defensive display for the Bolton backline helped grab all the points for Charliemouse's 1st win of the season. After a early goal from Kevin Davies with a assist for Matthew Taylor Bolton never really looked like losing their tight grip on the game. With Cahill leading the line and with great protection from Muamba, Blackburn were never looking like getting into the game. It was'nt until the final ten minutes that looked a threat but even then nothing looked like getting past Bolton's steely defence >>

Bolton Wanderers FC  1  - 0   Blackburn Rovers FC

4.gifYiggy (2 - 2) Charliemouse 5.gif

<<This was a classic battle between two rivals and both teams full deserving the point they came away with. Blackburn started the game brightly and a well worked move caught the Bolton defence out leaving Jason Roberts with a simple finish. Things were looking bad for Bolton as Rovers continued pressing forward looking for their next goal but then a through ball from Gardner played Elmander though perfectly allowing him to smash the ball into the goal. The second half started and Bolton looking to use their wide men were starting to get a grip on the game. A lovely through pass this time put Kevin Davies through on the keeper the Bolton Skipper cooly chipped it over the on rushing Robinson. But just when the game seemed to be slipping through Blackburn's fingers McCarthy found himself through on goal only to be hacked down by Lee who was promptly sent to the stands. With only ten men and with Elmander being replaced, Bolton found themselves being pinned into their own half and with 5 minutes to goal a Blackburn corner was put away by a leaping Roberts for his second goal of the match. >>

Blackburn Rovers FC 2   - 2   Bolton Wanderers FC

Thanks for the games Yiggy they were both fairly close but I feel Bolton's strength was what gave me a advantage over you.

That chipped goal I scored in the 1st was amazing for 2 reasons. It was first lobbed goal I have ever managed to score and to make it even better I pressed X instead of B. :facepalm:

Good hard fought games between two very physical teams!

Stoke City (JayD) 4 - 1 Wolves (zapp0mus1c)

Wolves (zapp0mus1c) 2 - 1 Stoke City (JayD)

The first game started incredibly brightly for Wolves where a goal mouth scramble resulted in the ball defelcting off Elokobi for the opener after 6 minutes. The game evened out after this with both teams enjoying good chances and bright spells of possession. With a narrow 1-0 lead Ebank-Blake showed some excellent control on the edge of the box with his chest, turned and was tripped inside the box...PENALTY...hang-on, nope! No penalty (JayD, I really thought it should have been a pen!), Howard Webb fucks up the big decisions again, after this incident the Wolves slide began. Stoke equalized just before the break and with the teams locked at 1-1 half time arrived. Mick McCarthy went off his tits at the referee and will face an FA charge of improper conduct at a later date. The second half was all Stoke with 3 very tidy goals between Beattie and Fuller (I think), teaching Wolves a lesson in counter attacking football, whoever said Stoke were a long ball team?!

With the first game still smarting (that f-ing penalty that never was) Wolves went into their home leg with beef! Another great early goal from Wolves around the 8 minute mark opened affairs at Molineaux. A nice break down the left resulted in the ball ending up in the back of the Stoke net. Stoke again got themselves a foothole in the match with a switch to a more attacking style of football, opening the game up, end to end football and a highly entertaining affair was taking place with good chances at both ends. Luckily for Wolves, they struck just before half time giving a healty lead into the break, 2-0! zapp0mus1cs game crashed at half time (does anyone else get this on a regular basis or just me?) so another single half was arranged. A tight affair in this half left Stoke with a 1-0 lead with 30 minutes, 2-1 overall. Wolves were getting edgy knowing they needed a win to keep tabs on Ryman League leaders and big guns (rocafella, SomethingWitty, JayD) but with some strong defending by Mancienne and Berra they managed to hold on!

Good games were had a highly entertaining football from two classicly 'long ball' teams! Good luck for the season

Cheers mate, very good games, I really enjoyed them. Yes the Stonewall pen in the 1st game was a shocker I even stopped thinking the ref has to blow lol. I actually thought I played better in the 2nd game while the first was close but as they say footballs a funny old game.

HE'S GOT THE FUCKGIGNAC OF SCORING

40.gifRocafella (5 - 0) Pants 64.gif

Top performers:

1 A Agostini (6)

2 A Cossu (6)

3 A Parola (6)

Sometimes teams have an off day. Sometimes the bounces don't go their way. Sometimes Fifa decides the're going to lose no matter what. Sometimes however, just sometimes a team will get well and truly owned by an opponent far superior to him in every way. And this is what happened here. I now know what everyone else felt when Baring came storming through the Leagues all those seasons ago. Cagliari were in no way ever going to win this. Christ, if I had Classic World XI I wouldn't have won here.

Want to know how bad it was? Imagine going to a fancy restaurant and ordering the special. The candles are lit, your missus looks radiant -perhaps it's your anniversary. This food is going to be good. Here comes the waiter.

Why is the waiter Rocafella?

Is that a silver platter he's carrying?

What could this possibly be he's serving you? *Blam* He lifts the lid, and there staring back at you is YOUR OWN ARSE.

It's made even worse by how nice a bloke he is.

Cagliari  0  -  5  Toulouse FC
3 Shots 19
1 On target 13
50% Possession 50%
15 Tackles 10
0 Fouls 0
0 Yellow cards 0
0 Red cards 0
0 Injuries 0
0 Offsides 0
2 Corners 2
33% Shot accuracy 57%
82% Pass accuracy 89%

64.gifPants (0 - 2) Rocafella 40.gif

Top performers:

1 Nenê (7)

2 A Lazzari (6)

3 D Conti (6)

More of the same. At least here I had one eye on my goal difference and went out with a 6-3-1 formation. Didn't really work though.

And if that cheeky backheel shot of Rocafella's had gone in, it would have been awesome. :)

Cagliari  0  -  2  Toulouse FC
4 Shots 14
1 On target 8
50% Possession 50%
15 Tackles 15
4 Fouls 0
0 Yellow cards 0
0 Red cards 0
0 Injuries 0
0 Offsides 0
2 Corners 2
25% Shot accuracy 57%
81% Pass accuracy 86%

Running stats

Top goal scorers

D Blondini - 1

Nenê - 1

Highest rated - (Team avg:5.7)

M Canini - 6.67

Nenê - 6.5

A Agostini - 6.25

A Parola - 6

D Conti - 6

5.gifCharliemouse (1 - 0) Yiggy 4.gif

<<A solid defensive display for the Bolton backline helped grab all the points for Charliemouse's 1st win of the season. After a early goal from Kevin Davies with a assist for Matthew Taylor Bolton never really looked like losing their tight grip on the game. With Cahill leading the line and with great protection from Muamba, Blackburn were never looking like getting into the game. It was'nt until the final ten minutes that looked a threat but even then nothing looked like getting past Bolton's steely defence >>

Bolton Wanderers FC  1  - 0   Blackburn Rovers FC

4.gifYiggy (2 - 2) Charliemouse 5.gif

<<This was a classic battle between two rivals and both teams full deserving the point they came away with. Blackburn started the game brightly and a well worked move caught the Bolton defence out leaving Jason Roberts with a simple finish. Things were looking bad for Bolton as Rovers continued pressing forward looking for their next goal but then a through ball from Gardner played Elmander though perfectly allowing him to smash the ball into the goal. The second half started and Bolton looking to use their wide men were starting to get a grip on the game. A lovely through pass this time put Kevin Davies through on the keeper the Bolton Skipper cooly chipped it over the on rushing Robinson. But just when the game seemed to be slipping through Blackburn's fingers McCarthy found himself through on goal only to be hacked down by Lee who was promptly sent to the stands. With only ten men and with Elmander being replaced, Bolton found themselves being pinned into their own half and with 5 minutes to goal a Blackburn corner was put away by a leaping Roberts for his second goal of the match. >>

Blackburn Rovers FC 2   - 2   Bolton Wanderers FC

Thanks for the games Yiggy they were both fairly close but I feel Bolton's strength was what gave me a advantage over you.

That chipped goal I scored in the 1st was amazing for 2 reasons. It was first lobbed goal I have ever managed to score and to make it even better I pressed X instead of B. :huh:

Great fun games. Cheers dude. :D

28.gifBleeders (4 - 1) Jayd 741.gif

Lille OSC	-	Stoke City FC
10 Shots 7
5 On target 4
53% Possession 47%
14 Tackles 11
2 Fouls 4
0 Yellow cards 0
0 Red cards 0
50% Shot accuracy 57%
81% Pass accuracy 75%

741.gifJayd (3 - 3) Bleeders 28.gif

Stoke City FC	-	Lille OSC
9 Shots 9
5 On target 7
54% Possession 46%
10 Tackles 10
0 Fouls 1
0 Yellow cards 0
0 Red cards 0
85% Shot accuracy 77%
76% Pass accuracy 78%

Running stats

Report soon. Need to recover.

My xbox had a stroke last night. Poor bastard. Think it was the shock of 7-0! The red rings of death is upon it and alas I have to replace it. It's like my dogs just died ;)

Anyway...just a heads up that I may be out of fifa action for a couple of weeks whilst I find myself a new one. It's £63 to get it fixed by microsoft (its 5 years old so is wayyy out of warranty) but takes 4 weeks, so I'm hoping to find one on ebay for £63 or less in less than 4 weeks!

My xbox had a stroke last night. Poor bastard. Think it was the shock of 7-0! The red rings of death is upon it and alas I have to replace it. It's like my dogs just died ;)

Anyway...just a heads up that I may be out of fifa action for a couple of weeks whilst I find myself a new one. It's £63 to get it fixed by microsoft (its 5 years old so is wayyy out of warranty) but takes 4 weeks, so I'm hoping to find one on ebay for £63 or less in less than 4 weeks!

Arcade model is £99 in Argos and Sainsbury's at the moment IIRC.

Elite is only £160 in Sainsburys if you feel like spending a little extra

Arcade model is £99 in Argos and Sainsbury's at the moment IIRC.

Elite is only £160 in Sainsburys if you feel like spending a little extra

Just gonna go for an arcade i think, get myself back up and running quickly. I can easily switch my hard drive over as well, no need to spend the extra wonga then!

3.gifSomethingWitty (2 - 0) TommyMAT 99.gif

Was a really close match in this one! 0- 0 at half time i probably had the better chances. SomethingWhitty took the lead just after the break, i hit the post he counter attacked and it paid off a classy finish from jerome! over the 90 mins i thought Brum deserved the win

Birmingham City FC	-	Athletic Club
13 Shots 7
4 On target 4
55% Possession 45%
19 Tackles 16
8 Fouls 3
0 Yellow cards 0
0 Red cards 0
1 Injuries 2
0 Offsides 2
3 Corners 1
30% Shot accuracy 57%
77% Pass accuracy 70%

99.gifTommyMAT (2 - 1) SomethingWitty 3.gif

Really good game, i could have gone on to win by 3/4 but missed a few one on one chances was delighted to get the win after seeing Somthings start to the season

Athletic Club	-	Birmingham City FC
14 Shots 6
4 On target 1
49% Possession 51%
24 Tackles 13
1 Fouls 2
0 Yellow cards 0
0 Red cards 0
0 Injuries 0
0 Offsides 0
0 Corners 2
28% Shot accuracy 16%
76% Pass accuracy 77%

Running stats

Cracking games lad all the best for the rest of the season

Hama-do-do-do saves the day!

08439080-de36-393e-bddc-a15f7c67d49b.jpg

Mounir El Hamdaoui celebrates as his equalizer, in the 76th minute, salvages a meager yet massive point.

5.gifCharliemouse (3 - 3) Rogue Soul 81.gif

Scorers:

Mounir El Hamdaoui x 2,

Rasmus Elm

Team average rating: 6.27

The pressure was on AZ manager Rogue Advocaat today as his side were looking for their first league points of the campaign. Thoroughly trounced on the first day of the season by Rockafella's Toulouse side, dumped out of the League Cup by Disciple's Portsmouth, and having suffered uninspiring draws in the Intertoto Cup, the Dutch team were desperate for a good result.

The game started nervously for Alkmaar as they were looking to avoid conceding an early goal. AZ succumbed to early pressure from the Trotters side who were looking to dominate with a five man midfield. Despite the pressure, the first goal came against the run of play from a Bolton corner. The ball, hastily cleared by a shaken AZ defender, was placed kindly into the path of El Hamdaoui who managed to sprint clear from the Bolton back line before calmly placing it past Jääskeläinen. Not bad for AZ's first shot at goal.

Unperturbed, Bolton continued harassing the AZ midfield and it wasn't long before Elmander bagged a equalizing goal. A well placed cross finished off with a towering header over a statuesque defence. A mere ten minutes later saw Bolton bag a second, with Fabrice Muamba glancing in a well directed header from a Bolton corner. And finally, just before half time, Kevin Davies broke free from his marker and rifled in a stunner from just outside the box. The game felt as good as over.

As the dispirited Dutch side came out onto the pitch for the second half the spectators could see that they had lined up in a slightly more conventional formation. The small change gave AZ more possession but Bolton still looked dangerous going forwards.

It wasn't until the 71st minute that the change paid off. A short spell of pressure won AZ a corner. The ball was whipped into the near post, flicked on by the frontman, which left the keeper stranded and saw Elm scramble for a scruffy tap in.

Inspired, AZ went all out for an equaliser. Quick one-two passes pinged around the Bolton midfield... but lacked any real penetration. It wasn't until Martens broke free down the left handside and swept in a speculative cross.... and seemingly out of nowhere... El Hamdaoui rose to nod the ball home. The few hundred away fans that dared to travel to the Reebok Stadium erupted as if it was the winner.

Shellshocked, Bolton fought back hard and almost clinched a winner in the dying seconds of the game. Having broke free into the AZ penalty area, a simple cut pack pass was rewarded with a blazing miss from not much more than 12 yards. The ref blew the final whistle and the Dutch side, including the manager, collapsed with relief.

Bolton Wanderers FC	-	AZ
12 Shots 11
6 On target 7
49% Possession 51%
8 Tackles 7
0 Fouls 0
0 Yellow cards 0
0 Red cards 0
0 Injuries 1
0 Offsides 0
5 Corners 2
50% Shot accuracy 63%
72% Pass accuracy 79%

81.gifRogue Soul (2 - 0) Charliemouse 5.gif

Scorers:

Mounir El Hamdaoui,

Moussa Dembele

Team average rating: 6.82

Learning from the first game, AZ stuck with their more conventional formation and kept things simple. Ultimately this made for a slightly less entertaining game with fewer chances for both sides.

AZ's first goal came on 12minutes from yet another counter-attacking move. Dembele raced free from the defence, made his way into the Bolton penalty area before cheaply squaring it to his teammate, El Hamdaoui, for the simplest of goals.

On 34 minutes, saw the final and almost a mirror image of the first goal. This time, El Hamdaoui broke free down the right hand side, raced towards the penalty area and looked to square it. El Hamdaoui put in a speculative pass, which looked like the defender would easily intercept, but a determined Dembele lunged beyond the centreback and slotted the ball home for his first goal of the season.

With chances few and far between, the matched ended as AZ's first (official) win of the season.

AZ	-	Bolton Wanderers FC
7 Shots 5
5 On target 2
51% Possession 49%
8 Tackles 6
2 Fouls 1
0 Yellow cards 0
0 Red cards 0
0 Injuries 0
0 Offsides 0
2 Corners 2
71% Shot accuracy 40%
77% Pass accuracy 69%

Running stats

Top goal scorers

Mounir El Hamdaoui - 5

Moussa Dembele - 1

Rasmus Elm - 1

Highest rated - (Team avg:5.83)

Mounir El Hamdaoui - 7.5

Moussa Dembele - 6.5

David Mendes da Silva - 6.25

Hector Moreno - 6.25

Simon Poulsen - 6

Classy Bilbao Put The Brakes On Birmingham

99.gifTommyMAT (2 - 1) SomethingWitty 3.gif

SomethingWitty's Birmingham side looked like a shadow of the team that had made such an impressive start to the season last night, and Bilbao were a class above them throughout. The final scoreline in no way reflected the overall balance of a game in which the Spanish side out to have run up a cricket score.

The game started in the worst possible fashion from Birmingham's point of view, finding themselves a goal down within minutes - in fact without even having touched the ball - after a slick and controlled passing move by Bilbao. More chances came and went for the Spanish side, with Birmingham failing to get a foothold in the match, before something completely unexpected happened. McFadden raced away down the left wing and swung in a looping cross that the keeper really ought to have dealt with. He didn't, however, and Cameron Jerome powered in at the far post to head in from close range. Going in at half time with the scores level was something of a travesty, and Bilbao came out fighting in the second half to put the record straight. That they only managed one goal in the second half was the only surprise that the remainder of the game had to offer.

Athletic Club	-	Birmingham City FC
14 Shots 6
4 On target 1
49% Possession 51%
24 Tackles 13
1 Fouls 2
0 Yellow cards 0
0 Red cards 0
0 Injuries 0
0 Offsides 0
0 Corners 2
28% Shot accuracy 16%
76% Pass accuracy 77%

Brum Bandits Steal Lucky 3 Points

3.gifSomethingWitty (2 - 0) TommyMAT 99.gif

Rocked by their defeat in the away game, Birmingham knew they had to take something from the return fixture, especially with tough games against pre-season title favourite JayD and runaway leader Rocafella coming up in the next 2 weeks.

The first half was very similar to the first match, with Bilbao dominating the chances and Birmingham defending doggedly. There was a decidedly physical edge to the game this time, with Birmingham manager SomethingWitty offering apologies to his opposite number after a number of mistimed challenges broke up the flow of the game.

With the scores level at half time, Birmingham were still in with a shout, and they took the lead early in the second half with possibly their best goal of the season so far. On the break, a cross from the left found Jerome in space in the box and he met the ball with a jumping volley, firing the ball back across the keeper and just inside the post.

Bilbao were soon nearly back on terms after another trademark passing move saw the final effort come back off the woodwork. Frustration for manager TommyMAT was compounded as Birmingham immediately broke upfield and Cameron Jerome slotted home to double their lead.

From this point on, Birmingham seemed to take more control over the match, and as unlikely as it had seemed during a torrid first half, were eventually fairly comfortable winners, missing a handful of decent chances to extend their lead as time ran down.

Birmingham City FC	-	Athletic Club
13 Shots 7
4 On target 4
55% Possession 45%
19 Tackles 16
8 Fouls 3
0 Yellow cards 0
0 Red cards 0
1 Injuries 2
0 Offsides 2
3 Corners 1
30% Shot accuracy 57%
77% Pass accuracy 70%

Running stats

Leading Goalscorers:

Jerome: 12

O'Conner: 2

So, a win apiece, but that hardly reflects the balance of play in the two games. TommyMAT can rightly feel aggrieved that he didn't take more out of the fixtures, but it was to Birmingham's credit that they were able to weather the storm and come away from the second match with the points.

Good games, Tommy. Enjoyed them, despite being under the cosh most of the time. Sorry again for my poor tackling in the first half of the second game in particular - bloody A button tackles!

PANTS PAYS PRICE FOR POOR PASSING: PROCLAIMS 'PISSFUCK PISSFLAPS', PUNCHES PAD DOWN PASSAGEWAY. POLLOCKS

soccer_640.jpg

Jeda needs a hug after another night of FIFA frustations.

64.gifPants (1 - 1) Charliemouse 5.gif

Goalscorers:

37 G Mcann

63' A Cossu

Top performers:

1 A Cossu (7)

2 D Blondini (7)

3 D Conti (7)

PFFFFF. Pants was well and truly Fifa'd here, with every bounce, every meaningful pass, even every tackle he made FIFA'd to hell. The opening two minutes of the game painted the picture - a clearance bouncing off the Bolton winger, the tackle bouncing up off another defender and back to the Bolton striker, then the hoof clear again hitting another defender before bouncing up over everyone to an unmarked Kevin Davies with a wide open goal in front of him. Unfortunately for Charliemouse, the FIFAism's set in here too and Davies spooned his header wide.

After a bright spell by the Italians, Bolton started to control the midfield and their hard work was rewarded when Cagliari's Alessandro Pisano beautifully yet inexplicably chested down a Bolton cross to Mcann's feet for him to slot home from 7 yards.

A change of tactics and formation then brought the best out in Cagliari. Well, it would have been the best if it wasn't for the bloody ARRGHHness. This reporter lost count of the number of tackles made by the Italians that would either bounce back straight to the attacker, or worse, be immediately re-tackled by a fellow member of the Cagliari defence.

Still, a goal was surely coming and a well worked effort saw Cossu, slot home only the Italians third goal of this campaign. Cagliari continued to press, but a combo of Chariemouse being excellent at the back and the ball not fucking going anywhere near where I told it to fucking go meant the score stayed even. A game the Italians really should have won, as the stats suggest.

Cagliari	-	Bolton Wanderers FC
11 Shots 5
8 On target 3
55% Possession 45%
7 Tackles 15
1 Fouls 1
0 Yellow cards 0
0 Red cards 0
0 Injuries 1
3 Offsides 0
2 Corners 0
72% Shot accuracy 60%
76% Pass accuracy 64%

5.gifCharliemouse (2 - 0) Pants 64.gif

Top performers:

1 A Cossu (6)

2 A Lazzari (6)

3 A Parola (6)

This match was even worse for The Calcio. Mention must go to the excellent Mr Mouse here, brutally tight at the back, always dangerous going forward, Bolton were definitely good for this win. But the Italians will feel like they deserved more than just one point from both encounters as both Bolton's goals here came from Cagliari getting tackled by their own players - the first a breakaway counter which was very well finished and the second lead to a corner excellently executed. The Calcio had their own chances, two one-on-ones and two sitters missed for no good reason - but for now at least Pants must sit at the bottom of the league, dreams of making the playoffs fading faster than Fadey McFaderson running the hundred-metre fade.

Bolton Wanderers FC	-	Cagliari
9 Shots 10
6 On target 5
47% Possession 53%
8 Tackles 4
0 Fouls 3
0 Yellow cards 0
0 Red cards 0
0 Injuries 0
2 Offsides 0
5 Corners 3
66% Shot accuracy 50%
68% Pass accuracy 83%

Running stats

Top goal scorers

A Cossu - 1

D Blondini - 1

Nenê - 1

Highest rated - (Team avg:5.79)

M Canini - 6.67

D Conti - 6.17

Nenê - 6.17

A Agostini - 6

A Parola - 6

They were both very good games and I have to admit when it rains I get a huge smile on my face as I am sure all my wins have come when its been raining.

The 1st game I was awful and lucky to hang on. But in the next game when I went 2 up I thought I would win. Defending a lead seems to be my strong point and my 3-1-2-2-2 seems to help me keep it solid at the back and in the middle of the park.

Yeah totally, once you were two-up you defended fantastically and definitely deserved the win from there. It would have been very harsh of me to come back then. Just after the frustration of the first game, the moment you scored that first goal off my players tackling each other again I was just :oFFS

I'm even glad I managed to keep the damage to just two, you were always threatening coming forward.

I just wish I could have scored a couple of the guilt edged chances I had in the second half.

Unfortunately the lengthy BAP Cup matches, which dragged on for hours tonight, have scrambled my brain somewhat. My memories of these two games, which I played earlier in the evening, are pretty vague... however:

I do remember the first game being pretty frantic and open, with Yiggy scoring his goals from crosses (or corners?). Diouf and McCarthy physically harassed my poor defenders quite regularly. I had plenty of 1-on-1 chances with the keeper but failed to put them away... leaving me cursing the chap between the sticks (and my poor finishing). [[The stat update hath killed my team gawddamnit! :(]]. It finished 2-2 with both sides probably thinking they should have won it.

The second match was more of the same, frantic and open, although a poor choice of kit colours made it more difficult than it should have been. Again, I had a fair few chances to put the game away but failed to capitalize. For a while it looked like it was going to be another 2-2 game... but a break away goal, when Blackburn were pushing hard for a equalizer put the game to bed.

Good couple of games Yiggy. Good luck for the rest of the season and I hope you beat all the teams above me. ;)

81.gifRogue Soul (3 - 1) Yiggy 4.gif

Scorers:

Mounir El Hamdaoui x 2,

Moussa Dembele

Team average rating: 7.45

AZ	-	Blackburn Rovers FC
15 Shots 5
9 On target 3
47% Possession 53%
27 Tackles 15
2 Fouls 4
0 Yellow cards 0
0 Red cards 0
0 Injuries 1
1 Offsides 0
1 Corners 0
60% Shot accuracy 60%
78% Pass accuracy 74%

4.gifYiggy (2 - 2) Rogue Soul 81.gif

Scorers:

Maarten Martens,

Mounir El Hamdaoui

Team average rating: 6.36

Blackburn Rovers FC	-	AZ
8 Shots 13
4 On target 9
53% Possession 47%
14 Tackles 15
1 Fouls 2
0 Yellow cards 0
0 Red cards 0
0 Injuries 0
1 Offsides 1
2 Corners 2
50% Shot accuracy 69%
73% Pass accuracy 77%

Running stats

Top goal scorers

Mounir El Hamdaoui - 8

Moussa Dembele - 2

Maarten Martens - 1

Rasmus Elm - 1

Highest rated - (Team avg:6.17)

Mounir El Hamdaoui - 7.83

Moussa Dembele - 7

Hector Moreno - 6.83

David Mendes da Silva - 6.5

Maarten Martens - 6.33

40.gifRocafella (3 - 2) Bleeders 28.gif

Goalscorers:

17' M Sissoko

39' A Gignac

44' A Gignac

Team average rating: 7.09

Really enjoyable game this. The closest game i've had so far this season in the league. I went 1-0 up before Gervinho (I think) equalised. Then I managed to get two quick goals before half time from Gignac, although if it was level it would have been equally as fair. The second half was full of fifa bounces and misplaced passes before Bleeders got to within one goal after scoring with about 20 minutes left. It was a bit nervy for me towards the end, as I was worried about Bleeders hitting me on the break. The last 5 minutes was hilarious though, as the ball was bouncing, flying and generally ping ponging around everywhere and I couldn't even get control of a player near the ball, let alone control it! Cracked up during the game. Managed to hold on till the end after a good effort from both of us.

Toulouse FC	-	Lille OSC
11 Shots 9
8 On target 6
55% Possession 45%
6 Tackles 10
2 Fouls 0
72% Shot accuracy 66%
89% Pass accuracy 81%

28.gifBleeders (1 - 4) Rocafella 40.gif

Goalscorers:

28' A Gignac

43' M Sissoko

49' D Braaten

78' Kazim Kazim

Team average rating: 8.18

This game was a major opposite to the first. In most of my second matches this season, I've seem to step it up a gear for some reason and this game was pretty much one way traffic. Hazard did however get the first goal after a neat finish, although I managed to keep composed and quickly equalise. From then on I wasn't troubled too much and should have definatley had a few more really, were it not for some poor finishing and great challenges from Bleeders. For once the goals were shared among the team as opposed to Gignac carrying the burden, although he managed to bag a great equaliser with a powerful finish into the top corner.

Lille OSC	-	Toulouse FC
4 Shots 15
4 On target 11
42% Possession 58%
9 Tackles 13
0 Fouls 1
00% Shot accuracy 73%
75% Pass accuracy 90%

Running stats

Top goal scorers

A Gignac - 18

D Braaten - 2

M Sissoko - 2

E Didot - 1

Kâzim Kâzim - 1

Highest rated - (Team avg:7.71)

A Gignac - 9.17

Kâzim Kâzim - 9

M Sissoko - 8.83

E Capoue - 8.67

E Didot - 8.5

Cheers for the games mate, they were good fun and I'm sure you'll stay around the promotion places for the rest of the season. Hopefully Gervinho can step his game up a bit and bag them goals for you :)

<YESTE'S BRACE SEES ATHLETIC'S VICTORY

Athletic Club (TommyMAT) 3 - 0RC Deportivo la Coruna (jcraik86)

Game started really slowly looked more like a primary school play ground with passes and tackles all over the place, About 30 mins in to the game Athletic started to dominate with chance after chance. Half time came with the scores still at 0-0, how im not sure as Athletic were the dominant side by far.

Second half Athletic came out the same as they went in! bombarding the opposite goal. The opening goal came around the 50min mark and after that RC Deportivo looked out of the game. then a couple of late Yeste goals including a classy freekick sealed the 3 points.

Athletic Club	-	RC Deportivo la Coruna
19 Shots 8
14 On target 5
54% Possession 46%
25 Tackles 13
4 Fouls 2
0 Yellow cards 0
0 Red cards 0
1 Injuries 0
1 Offsides 1
2 Corners 1
73% Shot accuracy 62%
80% Pass accuracy 75%

RC Deportivo la Coruna (jcraik86) 1 - 5Athletic Club (TommyMAT)

This game was pritty much the same as the first but with Athletic taking a couple more chances, This time a brace from Liorente and Cerio sealed what was a one sided game throughout.

RC Deportivo la Coruna	-	Athletic Club
6 Shots 18
3 On target 10
46% Possession 54%
14 Tackles 19
3 Fouls 1
0 Yellow cards 0
0 Red cards 0
1 Injuries 2
0 Offsides 1
1 Corners 2
50% Shot accuracy 55%
75% Pass accuracy 76%

Running stats

All the best for the rest of the season!!

Apologies for delayed report, away on holiday this week so not much spare time. The stats pretty much tell the whole story, slow start to first game, then Athletic got going and I never got off the start line. Completely outplayed. All the best for the season.

Just played Jcraik :omg: not bad games at all!

I did my usual, and started off cold. Bugger. and went down 2-0 in game one.

mind you the goals weren't until late in the second half. i'm suprised i lost this one.

I had lots of shots - and it showed my weakness upfront :(

final score game one: Jcraik 2 - Birmingham 0

I'd warmed up in game two so it went a little better! another end to end game with the result 1-1 Draw

Jcraik scored a cracker, and i scored a non-cracker due to his keeper monging out :facepalm:

Still, t'was a good tight game

Game two result Birmingham 1 - Jcraik 1

Thanks for the games my man! and good luck for the rest :P