IGNORED

The League Cup

mackenie

That's a fair write up.

Those stats make me feel even worse though! How did I lose 3-0?!

:omg:

It's alright for you. I had the same yesterday and scored an own goal and gifted away another to lose 4-3 :lol:

Vince's Double Glazer's 1 - 1 Rocafella All Stars

Rocafella All Stars 0 - 2 Vince's Double Glazer's

Really frustrating for me. The first game I dominated and had enough chances to win but couldn't take them and should have. The second game Vince played quite a defensive formation and I couldn't break him down with my weaker side unfortunately. An early goal and a late one on the counter while I was trying to get an equaliser were enough to put me out. Good luck for the rest of the cup Vince.

Vince's Double Glazer's 1 - 1 Rocafella All Stars

Rocafella All Stars 0 - 2 Vince's Double Glazer's

Really frustrating for me. The first game I dominated and had enough chances to win but couldn't take them and should have. The second game Vince played quite a defensive formation and I couldn't break him down with my weaker side unfortunately. An early goal and a late one on the counter while I was trying to get an equaliser were enough to put me out. Good luck for the rest of the cup Vince.

Top effort though mate to get a draw against a Prem side.

Boobni 0 - 2 Goldbricker

A good game for post-patch Fiorentina it was a stalemate at half time with decent chances at both ends. In the second half some silky passing on the right wing gave the ball to Jovetic who rolled it into the centre for Gilardino to stroke home from 18 yards out in the bottom corner.

The second goal was a scrappy one at the death which is starting to become my trademark.

Cheers for the game mate, see you in the league soon!

Chelsea (Manic) 9 Galatassary (Wincho) 4

Low key affair really!

Strarted well for the blues with an early 2 goal lead, the Turks switched to 5 up top and started creating some openings and had it back to 2-1, then 3-1 down then pulled it back to 3 all with a nice Keito finish on around 42 mins which looked like setting up a tense second half. But Anelka skipped through once more to give Chelski a 4-3 lead at the break.

The second half was then pretty much all Chelsea, Anelka with most of them as 5 unanswered goals were crashed in. Another nice finish for Wincho with Dos Santos in the last minute was far too little too late.

Cheers Winko.

(Manic) Chelsea 9-4 Galatasaray (Wincho)

Mad game, loads of goals and even though I had it at 3-3 it always felt like I was going to concede a shedload at any minute - I did!

Anelka 15

Malouda 17

Keita 31

Anelka 36

Elano 40

Turan 42

Anelka 44

Lampard 50

Cole 55

Drogba 56

Anelka 65

Anelka 84

dos Santos 90

Wolfsburg 1 - 2 Everton

Oooooohhhh Chooch.

Everton went 1-0 down, which was the score at half time. I don't remember much about it, I must admit what with BAP exploits clouding my memory, although I know I felt a little aggrieved. :( I jest, it was pretty even.

2nd half though, best goal of the game fell to me. great counter attack, three one touch passes, Yakubu marauded down the inside left and dinked it over the keeper for 1-1. Then the travesty happened late on...

Chooch attacked, turned my centre half inside out, had a shot, which hit the post. Can't remember if it went out or not...but from my attack, went up the other end, Fellaini had a hopeful 90th minute shot from outside the box, Choochblocked it, but it fell to Saha in the box...on his left foot, bang, game over.

Unlucky mate...what can I say. I texted myself the important moments so I'd not forget when needing to write this up, and I have actually typed: Chooch, fucking unlucky Chooch. Which says it all.

Pants (Rymans) vs Heriticby (Championship).

So that'd be the game shown second to last on Match of the day.

When you free dude? Wednesday evening any good?

Only just realised I had a League Cup game to play. Sorry! I'm around pretty much whenever. Tomorrow night or at the weekend would be best, if any of that's good for you?

Wolfsburg 1 - 2 Everton

Oooooohhhh Chooch.

Everton went 1-0 down, which was the score at half time. I don't remember much about it, I must admit what with BAP exploits clouding my memory, although I know I felt a little aggrieved. :( I jest, it was pretty even.

2nd half though, best goal of the game fell to me. great counter attack, three one touch passes, Yakubu marauded down the inside left and dinked it over the keeper for 1-1. Then the travesty happened late on...

Chooch attacked, turned my centre half inside out, had a shot, which hit the post. Can't remember if it went out or not...but from my attack, went up the other end, Fellaini had a hopeful 90th minute shot from outside the box, Choochblocked it, but it fell to Saha in the box...on his left foot, bang, game over.

Unlucky mate...what can I say. I texted myself the important moments so I'd not forget when needing to write this up, and I have actually typed: Chooch, fucking unlucky Chooch. Which says it all.

Yeah I think a draw and a replay would have been a fairer result!

Good game though and good luck with the rest of the cup - I'll have my revenge later in the season ;)

Not heard anything from Mr.Cat about our upcoming league fixtures. Hopefully he pops up soon :)

Yeah I think Steely has him in the Champions League aswell! 5 games against Smoggies! I'm sure he will love that :)

He usually turns up online nights I'm on, so I'll just try catch him when he does.