Nintendo Media Summit UK 25 / 02 - USA 24 / 02

shynra

good and bad:

9:56

Original prince of Persia snes remake included in forgotten sands

Was waiting for Vc release :/ ah well... wait till its £6 in Sainsbury like i did with Fate of atlantis wii :omg:

Ghostwire? sounds okay

9:58 — Demo of Monster Hunter Tri for Wii. Will feature free online play when it launches in the U.S. (the online play is pay-to-play in Japan).

10:03 — April 20, 2010 in the U.S. They’re doing a demo now.

Guess the demo = the inactivity.... free online play... voice was added right? Pushed by nintendo in europe, maybe....

Embargos Galore

February 24, 2010 by Deux Michaels GoNintendo Updates | View feedback (0) | Show/Hide

Just wanted to drop a quick post to let you know that I just got off the phone with RMC and he told me that there are quite a few titles that no one is allowed to discuss until after midnight tonight with Super Mario Galaxy 2 and Metroid: Other M being among them. Expect tons of impressions after midnight as I'm sure RMC will be up all night putting his thoughts onto the site. Now it's time to snap up some exciting trailers, screens, etc. Thanks!

-Deux

Its about 10.45AM USA time... so quite a while... more info later i guess :omg:

So...Super Mario Galaxy 2, Sin & Punishment 2, Monster Hunter: Tri & Metroid: Other M. In terms of great software between now and the summer, Wii is easily a match for the other consoles purely in terms of Nintendo published software. And that's excluding other stuff I want to play on the console like Silent Hill, Sakura Wars, Fragile, Rune Factory & No More Heroes 2. Or the already released but enduringly brilliant Tatsunoko vs Capcom. Going purely by western release dates, this is easily the best year for the Wii so far. I just wonder if they'll have anything left for the rest of the year or if it's going to be a wasteland come September.

Just saw a Dsi XL ad on the telly as well, crazy media embargo-lifting-synch-up!

SMG2, Metroid, DQ9 and to a lesser degree (more out of interest) Monster Hunter are all very much in the pre-order GET! sort of department...

What a strange year for Nintendo this could be.

So...Super Mario Galaxy 2, Sin & Punishment 2, Monster Hunter: Tri & Metroid: Other M. In terms of great software between now and the summer, Wii is easily a match for the other consoles purely in terms of Nintendo published software. And that's excluding other stuff I want to play on the console like Silent Hill, Sakura Wars, Fragile, Rune Factory & No More Heroes 2. Or the already released but enduringly brilliant Tatsunoko vs Capcom. Going purely by western release dates, this is easily the best year for the Wii so far. I just wonder if they'll have anything left for the rest of the year or if it's going to be a wasteland come September.

Just watch as bcass trolls through every single fucking thread! :omg: