IGNORED

Portal 2

HarMGM

Man, I wish I had a PC capable of doing Portal 2 justice. :( Have to wait for the console version now.

Me too ;_;

I'm not sure my shitfest Macbook will run it, and minimum settings might ruin the magic. But I'm still a Steambro at heart and the console version seems so far away, so I don't know what to do. Oh god the hype!

I played a bit of this today, only had a few minutes as I didn't want to spoil anything for myself. It looks lovely (the environments are huge step upwards from the first and nice and colourful) and seemed to run smoothly, this was the 360 version so the PC version should be even better. Basically more Portal, which is a good thing.

EDIT: Not sure why this post is garnering all these negs? Could the people who find it so objectionable at least let me know what was so bad about it? :unsure:

I played it at The Gadget Show Live. Strangely while nearly all the new stuff that was playable, like Duke Nukem Forever, Gears of War 3 and Dirt 3, had big elaborate displays, this was randomly available on one machine in a big row of Xboxes playing stuff like Marvel vs Capcom 3 and Lego Star Wars.

Eep. Sorry chaps. I thought it was common knowledge

Touchy bastards.

If you're going to be a dirty, stinking pirate then you can at least be a quiet dirty, stinking pirate.

Or even if you're not stinking and dirty.

Just as well it's out on Thursday then. Binge and finish it then!

Is this true? I've been seeing it dotted about here and there but everywhere I've checked has said it comes out 22nd. Hope it's true, as I should recieve at least 1 of my copys on wednesday. (hopefully tuesday!)